ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

York is probably 5x a better passing team than Alcoa

When you are as good as Alcoa, you don't have to throw it. I don't believe they even passed the ball 1 time when they beat Maryville.

I love how you cut out a piece of that post to make it sound watered down..Kinda like a "survey" with 5 ppl huh? Ok so since you obviously missed the meaning of the post. People were comparing how Milan struggled with York in the first half. York came out throwing, caught Milan on their heels a bit, if they would have tried to run the ball at Milan (i.e. the way Alcoa will TRY) they might as well have stayed on the bus. They had a GREAT gameplan. But Milan has GREAT coaching and GREAT players that adapted and overcame. I was merely saying, unless Alcoa is going to come up passing the ball 25 times in the first half, I dont see Milan having a problem with their running game dominating them. Milan is too quick and too good to the ball. Milan 24 vs. Alcoa 21. GO DAWGS

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was merely saying, unless Alcoa is going to come up passing the ball 25 times in the first half, I dont see Milan having a problem with their running game dominating them.

Dude - Alcoa is going to run the ball. It is what they do. They will not throw the ball 15 times next week and might not throw it 5 depending on what happens early. They will live and die by the run.......

I was merely saying, unless Alcoa is going to come up passing the ball 25 times in the first half, I dont see Milan having a problem with their running game dominating them.

Dude - Alcoa is going to run the ball. It is what they do. They will not throw the ball 15 times next week and might not throw it 5 depending on what happens early. They will live and die by the run.......

Hopefully die.....I did say HOPEFULLY

Hopefully die.....I did say HOPEFULLY

:thumb:

Hey milan just wandering what would make you think that you can beat the tornadoes? Have you all must have forgotten that we beat a certain team that had the longest win streak in the country at one point and has won 11 gold balls and is in the 6a championship game. If you all dont know who that is, it is Maryville. Lets be honest and ask yourself if you have even come close to playing anyone as good as Maryville. You know the answer is definately not. The only way you could even come close to beating Alcoa is if we turned the ball over 3 or 4 times, we had a few key injuries, and the refs were making calls in your favor. I am not trying to be mean or rude, I am just stating the facts. Its like when TN played florida. They new they were going to win and so did everyone else and there was just nothing that we could do about it. Just like there is nothing that you all can do about stopping the tornadoes. They are just on another level and will be for at least a few more years. We might make it to eight before it is all said and done. Oh and if we got moved to a private division we would dominate in there too it would just mean that some of you all that our in our way now would actually have a chance at winning a championship. It would be a joke if we had to play webb or father ryan or someone like that. The only team that I could see possibly beating us this year is MUS. So just hope that your team can keep it respectable and no one gets hurt. Go A L C O A