ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

wow LOL....thanks for the compliments no matter the form! :roflolk: I have read 3 pages on this going back and forth. Its rather amusing! Loudon DID "hold" them 7-3 going into the 4th, our defense gets credit for that, they are awsome and I dont think anyone should take that away from them.... no team scored more than 24 pts on them all season and that was CAK early, like our 3rd game..(alcoa wasnt able to score more that 21 either time).

But I think no matter how entertaining it is, its time to drop it and move on.....its kinda the same argument in different colors dont ya think?

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry but you alcoa fans are the most arrogant and cocky fans(as well you should be with 10 gold balls and 5 in a row) on coach-t. know this, your team is worried about milan as well as milan is alcoa. come on guys you can't actually believe in your hearts that alcoa is gonna completly dominate and blowout milan. if you do then you don't know much about the game or milan. your going on pure speculation that milan is some middle school team and they're just gonna lay down on you when you predict 3 and 4 touchdown victoty margins. milan fans are not thinking that way. we know and respect what alcoa is capable of. i mean they have proved it for the past 5 years.that's why if we win , it won't be by much. so come on guy's. how about a little respect for our team. we're the best of the west and middle and ya'll are the best of the east and upper east. i think that says alot for both programs no matter how many gold balls each has won. when it's over friday nite, one of us will be the best in the state. i'll say alcoa shold win but that doesn't mean they will. upsets happen every day. when it's over you'll see nothing but respect between two great teams and two great coaching staffs no matter who wins. we should all take a lesson from them. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!1

i'm sorry but you alcoa fans are the most arrogant and cocky fans(as well you should be with 10 gold balls and 5 in a row) on coach-t. know this, your team is worried about milan as well as milan is alcoa. come on guys you can't actually believe in your hearts that alcoa is gonna completly dominate and blowout milan. if you do then you don't know much about the game or milan. your going on pure speculation that milan is some middle school team and they're just gonna lay down on you when you predict 3 and 4 touchdown victoty margins. milan fans are not thinking that way. we know and respect what alcoa is capable of. i mean they have proved it for the past 5 years.that's why if we win , it won't be by much. so come on guy's. how about a little respect for our team. we're the best of the west and middle and ya'll are the best of the east and upper east. i think that says alot for both programs no matter how many gold balls each has won. when it's over friday nite, one of us will be the best in the state. i'll say alcoa shold win but that doesn't mean they will. upsets happen every day. when it's over you'll see nothing but respect between two great teams and two great coaching staffs no matter who wins. we should all take a lesson from them. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!1

I will agree we are cocky and arrogant but a lot of it has to do with the fact that A) We've earned it as you mentioned and :roflolk: Even when we were "average" we still caught flack about stupid crap like open enrollment, recruiting etc. Now that we're dominating (only 2 teams have beat us in 6 years) there really isnt much anyone can say so its our time to shoot off back. We all know there will be a time when its over but we're going to enjoy it while we can. Also honestly there is A LOT of people that think Alcoa will blow out Milan because we expect perfection. If you ask any coach that if everytime his tail back runs the ball he gets 5 yards would you take it? That coach would be ecstatic but for us when Toney was running the ball 5 yards against Loudon we were wondering what was wrong with our offense. (Ok well not "us" but the stupid women all behind us). We expect perfection because year after year that is what is instilled into your mind as an Alcoa player.

Since Ive seen a few predictions posted, Im going to say 34-17 Alcoa (alcoa's last TD late in the 4th)

We are about to have a come apart here.............the Greeneville/Giles thread is about to catch up with us in terms of number of pages. Need more smack!!

My goodness. I don't know how much more smack we can talk. I am just about all smack talked out. I don't normally talk this much smack my self. Seriously!!! I just can't help myself with this game. That being said, I don't know if there is anymore to be done.

Just wanted to drop in over here and wish the Milan Bulldogs...GOOD LUCK FRiday.

The Union City fans are pulling for you all the way. Bring yourselves home another GOLD ball as we'll try to look for our first.

Good Luck and hope to stay around to watch some of your game before heading back to West Tennessee.

Come and support us early if you can because several hundred plan to stay behind and watch the Bulldogs.....

Lets both do the "Purple Stomp" on Friday !!!!!!