Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3:30 central

Giles County should have had 50 tonight!!!! So seein Bo, spencer and crowder what did you think mike? Bo is my pick after leading Giles County to state

Giles County could have had 50 if you take away a few fumbles including two by your boy Bo. It happens to everyone though. What did I think about what? and what are you picking Bo for? I think Spencer as well as Crowder are terrific athletes.

Like the guys said on the radio spencer can run like bo but he couldnt throw like him..I just knew oc would have them ready against that great offense of liberty..Do you think bo will win mr.football?

He was def. the best QB we have played. I was watching him warmup before the game and he can throw the ball. I think our d-line got to him though and his recievers dropped a few.

I'm not sure about Bo winning Mr. Football. I think that Toney from Alcoa will get it. He broke the state record for most tds in a season with 47 tonight. Either way it is an honor to be one of the three finalists.

GREENEVILLE IS THE WORST TEAM LEFT IN THE PLAYOFFS WHITES CREEK GOT SCREWED AND EVERYONE AT THAT GAME SAW THE CRAPPY CALLS THAT WERE MADE THE LATE HIT ON A PLAYER WHO WAVED A FAIR CATCH ONE WAS HURT AND COULD HAVE BEEN HURT MORE. THE CATCHES THAT HIT THE GROUND ALL IM SAYING IS BOTH TEAMS WORKED TO GET THERE AND REFEREES GAVE THE GAME AWAY THOSE YOUNG MEN DESERVED A FAIR CHANCE TO WIN AND AFTER ALL OF THAT WE STILL COULD HAVE TIED THE SCORE. GREENEVILLE IS UNATHELETIC SLOW EVEN ON A VERY NICE HOME FIELD AND AFTER WATCHING THE RED BANK TAPE THERE LUCK HAS TO RUN OUT.

GREENEVILLE IS THE WORST TEAM LEFT IN THE PLAYOFFS WHITES CREEK GOT SCREWED AND EVERYONE AT THAT GAME SAW THE CRAPPY CALLS THAT WERE MADE THE LATE HIT ON A PLAYER WHO WAVED A FAIR CATCH ONE WAS HURT AND COULD HAVE BEEN HURT MORE. THE CATCHES THAT HIT THE GROUND ALL IM SAYING IS BOTH TEAMS WORKED TO GET THERE AND REFEREES GAVE THE GAME AWAY THOSE YOUNG MEN DESERVED A FAIR CHANCE TO WIN AND AFTER ALL OF THAT WE STILL COULD HAVE TIED THE SCORE. GREENEVILLE IS UNATHELETIC SLOW EVEN ON A VERY NICE HOME FIELD AND AFTER WATCHING THE RED BANK TAPE THERE LUCK HAS TO RUN OUT.

You should look up "Caps Lock" on the internet somewhere. You can actually make some of your letters lowercase if you hold your jaw just right. Enough of that, though.

I think you were watching a different game than I. I drove all the way from near Chattanooga to watch this game, and I'm old and blind, but I saw more calls go WC's way than Greeneville. On that "fair catch" play, the refs never blew the whistle - I'm sure the coaches in Greeneville teach the kids to play to the whistle. He shouldn't have backed up and caught the ball in the first place. On kickoff return, you never go back, you let the line behind you come up. It's a lot like fooseball really. If he didn't want to get hit, then he shouldn't have caught the ball. Plus, the ref's gave the kid a break on ripping his helmet off on the field after the play. That should've been 15 yards. It's a gave and take really.

Oh, by the way, WC lost the game. I don't know if you caught that part or not. It was a great game and both sides played their hearts out. Whining about calls takes away from the stellar effort that both teams gave in the game.

WC band totally rocks, by the way. WC has a great team and traveled well. They have a lot to be proud of.

ITS ALL GOOD THATS WHAT HAPPENES WHEN INNERCITY SCHOOLS PLAY REDNECKS. FOR YOU TO JUSTIFY A YOUNG MANS JAW BEING BROKEN SHOWS WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

I'm from the inner city, friend. Football is a physical game. Again, if he had played to the whistle, he wouldn't have been hurt. Again, it's helpful to know the rules. I'm not even from Greeneville, but I wouldn't classify them as "rednecks." I'm sorry his jaw got broken, but I guarantee you that had he played until the whistle, he'd be fine.

Good to see you classifying everyone who isn't in the city as a redneck, though. That definitely shows what type of person you are. That and the caps lock problem...

ITS ALL GOOD THATS WHAT HAPPENES WHEN INNERCITY SCHOOLS PLAY REDNECKS. FOR YOU TO JUSTIFY A YOUNG MANS JAW BEING BROKEN SHOWS WHAT TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE.

Man i know your not bring race up in this. You might want to take care of that race card before coacht does.

Viva la Greene Machine :lol:

Man i know your not bring race up in this. You might want to take care of that race card before coacht does.

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to say it. The WC players deserve better than a race card.

Back to football...

WC is going to need a kicking game before they can try to get to state again. It's going to be hard to get anywhere with 20 yards a punt and no XPs. I did like that trick play that WC ran on their first 2 point attempt. Even though it failed, it was a lot of fun to watch.

I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to say it. The WC players deserve better than a race card.

Back to football...

WC is going to need a kicking game before they can try to get to state again. It's going to be hard to get anywhere with 20 yards a punt and no XPs. I did like that trick play that WC ran on their first 2 point attempt. Even though it failed, it was a lot of fun to watch.

I was not at the game but they must have had one heck of a team if they made it this far without a kicker. Congrats to WC on a great year and thanks for the support w3ll.