Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

Well, looks like it will be wednesday before G-fans get through talking about cheap shotting the WC player on the fair catch and their band not showing up.

Glad to see the Bobcat loyals are focused on their team and the prize.

Once again this week we got to see another team play a different flavor of defense and stop the most balanced Offense in the state...it didn't work. If Gville has players going both ways, they better also be cross country track members cuz they will be chasing Cats all over the place all night long.

Yeah, and it looks like the smack talk is a pretty even matchup.

Nobody is talkin smack im simply typing what someone from Greeneville told me..He said that Greeneville has players in good shape that plays bothsides of the ball...With a team like Giles im just sayin its not gonna be easy..you see what happen to crockett against liberty..crockett was up that whole game but dew to them playin they starters on defense and offense they got winded and liberty ate them up 48 to 21

Well I'll be darned. Please accept my apologies. I confused some of your 15 posts to this thread already as smack talk. Pardon me, I've only been reading for 41 years, I'm not an expert at it yet.

Gdevil. Read MY posts. We ain't got nothing. Nadda. If I was you guys I wouldn't practice much this week. No need to worry. Click on the expert news coverage. Giles. Who dat? Only paper that covers us is the Stella News Gazette and the 11 copies they print each week doesn't even sell out! . Congrats on the Gold Ball.

Starsnbars. I thought you were Uncle Leroy's boy. Good to see ya. Hows Old Yellow a doing?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, looks like it will be wednesday before G-fans get through talking about cheap shotting the WC player on the fair catch and their band not showing up.

Once again this week we got to see another team play a different flavor of defense and stop the most balanced Offense in the state...it didn't work. If Gville has players going both ways, they better also be cross country track members cuz they will be chasing Cats all over the place all night long.

Not sure what any of the fans talking trash have to do with either team winning the game?

Not sure what any of the fans talking trash have to do with either team winning the game?

I don't know about you, but there's nothing as fun as chasing a cat!

Did you catch it tho? what cat wildcat,lion,cheetah,mynx,cougar,bobcat,tiger doesnt sound too fun :thumb:

I like chasing cat too if you know what I mean :thumb:

Yo yo yo Arshad, what do you think about Toney from Alcoa compared to Bo for the Mr. Football award? You didn't reply to me.

Old fart, there is still a chance for you to eat some crow too :thumb: hopefully you won't have to though.

Dude honestly I was looking at the wrong list :D Yea Toney broke the state record he probably will get it...Bo sucks(SARCASTICLY SPEAKING) Mike ima give you the negative energy of the year award ok..you really didnt think Giles County and Bo were that good then your lame self jumped on the wagon..I don't even know you man and I can honestly say if I met you I would probably fire on you..I don't like you dude..You can keep talkin crap on here but never let it happen face to face..I can't stand someone like you man!!! Youre a co signer foreal grow some you know what and shut up sometimes :D