Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

First I would like to say congrats,to both Greeneville and Giles Co...Well done..It seems some fans from Whites Creek feel like the officals were unjust..I think this fan either was not there or needs glasses..As far as the socalled late hit on the punt return,the play was not dead(no whistle).....As far as the Red Bank goes,there a very good team, but again you must have not been there...Greeneville turned the ball over 2 times inside Red Banks five yard line and a total of 4 times...The score should have been 28 7 Greeneville......And thats not taking anything away from Red Bank they are a Great team.....But for those that think Greeneville has just been lucky you need to look deeper.This team has play with more hart and determination than anyother I've seen......Good Luck to Both teams...No trash talk,both have earned the right to be here.........

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets take a quick break from the "As the Mikey Turns" soap opera and other non related topics to look at the game :roflol: . I think this game may have very well gotten the best time slot of all the games. Saturday afternoon, so that we can drive up, see a great game, and still be able to get back home the same night. Lets be honest...the Giles economy blows and our pockets are empty.

As I understand Gville plays on turf and Giles has a turf practice facility so that should'nt be a factor. Giles has had a wild racous atmosphere all season, what kind of crowd does Gville bring?

Lets take a quick break from the "As the Mikey Turns" soap opera and other non related topics to look at the game :roflol: . I think this game may have very well gotten the best time slot of all the games. Saturday afternoon, so that we can drive up, see a great game, and still be able to get back home the same night. Lets be honest...the Giles economy blows and our pockets are empty.

As I understand Gville plays on turf and Giles has a turf practice facility so that should'nt be a factor. Giles has had a wild racous atmosphere all season, what kind of crowd does Gville bring?

Greeneville will bring a large loud crowd.......Go Big Green

We have more in common than we realize, I guess. At least your economy still blows. Greeneville's is about out of breath to the point it cant even blow anymore. I agree with you on the time slot. Greeneville will bring a very excited crowd. Loud and energetic, yet I think you will find most to be humble, respectful, and polite. Unless of course, they go through with that plan to load a few buses up from the Greene County Correctional Center. They are allowed one field trip per year and this may be it.

We have more in common than we realize, I guess. At least your economy still blows. Greeneville's is about out of breath to the point it cant even blow anymore. I agree with you on the time slot. Greeneville will bring a very excited crowd. Loud and energetic, yet I think you will find most to be humble, respectful, and polite. Unless of course, they go through with that plan to load a few buses up from the Greene County Correctional Center. They are allowed one field trip per year and this may be it.

While we will be combatants come saturday I'm glad to see we are playing a program somewhat similiar. No private schools, no more magnets and I'm only gonna guess your not open zoned like Red Bank..I was pullin for ya'll in that one. Both schools seem to have teams that are based on hard work and good coaching. Should be a great game.

Lets take a quick break from the "As the Mikey Turns" soap opera and other non related topics to look at the game :lol: . I think this game may have very well gotten the best time slot of all the games. Saturday afternoon, so that we can drive up, see a great game, and still be able to get back home the same night. Lets be honest...the Giles economy blows and our pockets are empty.

I'm pretty sure we got some folks that have kin at your facility so you may have some turncoats amongst the ranks! Our economy is the same. Last new job we had come in here was when they were building the railroad. So the time slot is great. Most here cannot afford to stay; my family included.

As The Mike Turns. Cracks me up. I gotta go take a break after that one :roflol:

While we will be combatants come saturday I'm glad to see we are playing a program somewhat similiar. No private schools, no more magnets and I'm only gonna guess your not open zoned like Red Bank..I was pullin for ya'll in that one. Both schools seem to have teams that are based on hard work and good coaching. Should be a great game.

Well said....Both teams have worked there butts off to get here......Both are already champions in my book......

Well...I have heard from barkville...err...I mean Greeneville. Home of the last President to be impeached.

Talking garbage on this game will result in you guys basically staying home.

Red Bank...who anointed them????...they just moved down a class like you.

What you are going to see is a team with more speed and depth than any other tean you have played.

Bo knows.....get used to it.

The best team from Middle TN is in the finals ...come and get it!!!

This is my first beef. Let me give you a little history lesson, the last President to be impeached was Bill Clinton and I'm pretty sure he is from Arkansas and his wifey, among others, are about to run this country into the ground.

But, this is a football thread so I'll leave politics and history out of this. If not, jwc will start doing math again.

You say the best team from Middle Tennessee is here, well so is the best team from East Tennessee. And Bo hasn't known anything since 1992

Now on to Mr. Arshad,

You say no trash talking please but you started it all. I don't like pointing fingers but this one is just too easy to see.

Giles Co. is on the road to destiny? The road hasn't come to an end yet buddy. They will have a tough task in Greeneville so don't start talking about destiny til about 7:00 on Saturday.

Greeneville's schedule is what it is. You have to play your conference games. They won those, regardless of who it was, they won them. Their non conference schedule was probably one of the toughest they could have scheduled with teams in their area. Yes they lost three of the four but I think those lossess made the Devils tougher and gave them a goal and they definatley made them better.

Now making fun of starsnbars, that's just messed up. He's just a good ole boy. This country needs more of them.

Greeneville hasn't caught a Bobcat... yet. But they have caught a Lion and Cougar that was on your list. Haven't had the chance to catch any of those others. But caught some Bulldogs, Buffaloes, and some Cobras along the way.

And calling people out on CoachT and saying you'd meet them anywhere for a whoopin' is just plain wrong. It's a high school football thread for crying out loud. Calm down and have a little fun. Isn't that what high school football is all about anyways?

I usually don't try to judge people, but like Barb, I got Mike Wicnchell's back!

See you in Cookeville!

I've already put my little bit of input here, but im going to add a bit more.

First of all, whoever asked what kind of crowd will gville bring... the answer is a big one. We have always had a big crowd for away games and I have no doubt that the stands will be packed with Greeneville fans. Let me also add that the Gville fans have always been extremely polite and very respectful towards the other team, and I can assure you this game will be no different. :lol:

Second of all, to all the people from Greeneville... how long is the drive from here to Cville and will tickets be on sale in the main office of GHS this coming week?

Third of all, once again congrats to both teams. Each should be extremely proud of how far they have come and what they have accomplished. Although I will be cheering for the Devils, I wish Giles County good luck. Win or lose, I still have a feeling its going to be one heck of a game! :roflol: