Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

no i thought giles county's defense was great... just i felt that greeneville's was more of a cohesive unit and flew to the ball better. not extremely FAST but tremendously quick. giles is very close though in my opinion

Well then help me understand, You have Gville putting 34 on the Cats, but you think we have very similiar defenses. Gville by everyones estimation is a defensive team but you have them posting 34. A look back at the Cats 3 previous playoff games shows David Lipscomb and Mr. Officer only scoring 6, Lexington and the biggest backfield in the state scoring 10 and Liberty and Crowford an Ole Miss comittment scoring only 14. Thats a total of 30 over 12 quarters to some of the finest offensive talent in the state. So please tell me how Gville is going to hang 34 on the Cats in 4 quarters while these 3 teams couldn't do it in 12?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Lad1. You are right about Giles defensive line & running back. They are not much punkin. They get pushed around every game. I noticed their backsides are getting sorta flat from being pancaked. Their biggest problem is they are weak. I don't know why the coaches won't let these guys weight train. Now the rb really makes me mad when he goes down after the 1st man bumps him. He's too small, no leg drive, & can't take a hit. :roflol:

LAD1...you just got out classed...if you don't know how read the above...if you still don't know how read it again.

the same way that sometimes big offensive teams matchup and end up scoring very few points... so much emphasis on a particular aspect of a team that the other side of the team wins... defense, offense.... either way.

greeneville was the first team in the playoffs to score an offensive touchdown on whites creek, they did two of them. the third touchdown as im sure you know came off a blocked punt, thus creating the special teams advantage for greeneville with their mix of punts, kicks, and blocking punts and kicks... btw, i did not clarify how each team would match those points... id say it will be a surprise how much offense shows up for both teams in this game.

Nice meetin' ya!!! I don't know how much we'll hear from starsnbars cause he's a Murvil fan but he's at least entertaining....

Barb. Before we get all chit-chatty I got to ask you this. You are not 5'2", black hair with blond streaks, 230, from West Virginia, and has a mom that's kin to the devil are you. The 1st wife was Barb. Lost her in a poker game 25 years ago and I thought the nightmares might be back! (the guy who won chased me 200 miles 2 days later trying to give her back) :lol:

Nice to have other team fans on your pages. (Stars) We got a couple we'll let you have if you want them. :roflol:

well all but that one, have turned out for me to be right :roflol: bet i have a better pickin percentage then you do, mr know it all! haha. you could thank me for actually giving giles county credit where it is due but instead you show the lack of class we are all expecting due to your cocky comments and poor social manners of accepting a compliment are obviously lacking.

This post proves they do have crack in Greeneville.

Nice meetin' ya!!! I don't know how much we'll hear from starsnbars cause he's a Murvil fan but he's at least entertaining....

Barb. Before we get all chit-chatty I got to ask you this. You are not 5'2", black hair with blond streaks, 230, from West Virginia, and has a mom that's kin to the devil are you. The 1st wife was Barb. Lost her in a poker game 25 years ago and I thought the nightmares might be back! (the guy who won chased me 200 miles 2 days later trying to give her back) :roflol:

Nice to have other team fans on your pages. (Stars) We got a couple we'll let you have if you want them. :lol:

Naw, I'm kinda tall, 60 ish with a big 'ol Granny butt...but the mom thing is purty close...I think she whooped the devil in her younger days.

Well arshad and boski obviously live together.....in utter mental detachment from reality.

I don't believe for one minute all those rumors that every Greeneville player has two cousins on the same team and that two of them are their brother's uncle. I think that would be a cheap shot. Nor do I believe that Greeneville has played the Green Bay Packers the last 6 weeks.

Giles will bring more to the table than Greeneville can stop. Let's see...who were those three losses they suffered to?????

Giles proved once again that Middle TN rules this division.......Greeneville... look out....here comes the Pain Train!!!!

Well arshad and boski obviously live together.....in utter mental detachment from reality.

I don't believe for one minute all those rumors that every Greeneville player has two cousins on the same team and that two of them are their brother's uncle. I think that would be a cheap shot. Nor do I believe that Greeneville has played the Green Bay Packers the last 6 weeks.

Giles will bring more to the table than Greeneville can stop. Let's see...who were those three losses they suffered to?????

Giles proved once again that Middle TN rules this division.......Greeneville... look out....here comes the Pain Train!!!!

What about your boy in JC :bored: Just kidding, know how you feel about him...

paintrain?? welcome to the CAINE train, as in caine ballard, our wonderful coach...

the three teams we lost to were all in the state semifinals last week except tennessee high who until they got beat by a fluke in the second round of the playoffs were rolling and the number one team in class 5a... we lost to sullivan south who was 5a semis... elizabethton because we played bad but they were in the 3a semis... and tennessee high who was the nearly undisputed number 1 team in 5a until they got beat by a fluke... challenge us, but not the schedule, especially the losses