Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

all the talk about greeneville being slow and unathletic is right. but all the people that are saying that are home or on the basketball court. what this team has is faith, courage, and belief that they can go all the way. we dont have a bo wallace, keon williams or clifton jetton, but what we do have are 60 guys that will play hard for 48 minutes as ONE. So talk about the greene devils all you want but just remember one thing WERE GOING TO THE SHIP!!!!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo yo yo Arshad, what do you think about Toney from Alcoa compared to Bo for the Mr. Football award? You didn't reply to me.

Old fart, there is still a chance for you to eat some crow too :thumb: hopefully you won't have to though.

Dude honestly I was looking at the wrong list :lol: Yea Toney broke the state record he probably will get it...Bo sucks(SARCASTICLY SPEAKING) Mike ima give you the negative energy of the year award ok..you really didnt think Giles County and Bo were that good then your lame self jumped on the wagon..I don't even know you man and I can honestly say if I met you I would probably fire on you..I don't like you dude..You can keep talkin crap on here but never let it happen face to face..I can't stand someone like you man!!! Youre a co signer foreal grow some you know what and shut up sometimes :thumb:

YIKES!!! Now here's a real hand-to-hand combat warrior dude. Not just an internet tough guy. I doubt anybody is too worried about saying anything to you face to face because you won't ever show yours.

Yo yo yo Arshad, what do you think about Toney from Alcoa compared to Bo for the Mr. Football award? You didn't reply to me.

Old fart, there is still a chance for you to eat some crow too :thumb: hopefully you won't have to though.

Dude honestly I was looking at the wrong list :lol: Yea Toney broke the state record he probably will get it...Bo sucks(SARCASTICLY SPEAKING) Mike ima give you the negative energy of the year award ok..you really didnt think Giles County and Bo were that good then your lame self jumped on the wagon..I don't even know you man and I can honestly say if I met you I would probably fire on you..I don't like you dude..You can keep talkin crap on here but never let it happen face to face..I can't stand someone like you man!!! Youre a co signer foreal grow some you know what and shut up sometimes :thumb:

YIKES!!! Now here's a real hand-to-hand combat warrior dude. Not just an internet tough guy. I doubt anybody is too worried about saying anything to you face to face because you won't ever show yours.

Yu sound like a fool I will be at the game saturday just like I was friday people on coacht are full of it..

I don't know about you, but there's nothing as fun as chasing a cat!

I like chasing cat too if you know what I mean :thumb:

You boys need to settle down now, there's ladies present.

Yu right..Its just too many cowards on here that like to play but im laughin tho cause he claim he know me but again I promise he won't test me..its too many childish people on here

Jusbsure you really didnt have nothin to do with this!!! Anybody on here that has a problem wit me give me info of what you look like? Make a sign with your name on it and I will come to you

No, I'll find you, big mouth. I can spot an overweight guy with a mullet and a wife beater from a mile away. Just give me one clue though. Do you drink Natural Light or Old Milwaukee?

Hahahahaha you tell him Jusbsure.

Hey Arshad, now do you realize that i'm not the only person that sees you as an idiot? :thumb:

How about you bring a sign to the game? We would all like to see the bigman behind the screenname :thumb:

Honestly man do you get any??? I think you like guys cause you sure do like to look at them boys play football and always got Bo on your mind is good sign that you just might be twistin with your walk..grow up man

Hey Arshad, now do you realize that i'm not the only person that sees you as an idiot? :thumb:

How about you bring a sign to the game? We would all like to see the bigman behind the screenname :thumb:

Honestly man do you get any??? I think you like guys cause you sure do like to look at them boys play football and always got Bo on your mind is good sign that you just might be twistin with your walk..grow up man

Quit changing the subject. Are you going to bring a sign to the game? probably not. You just like to talk crap. I'll give you a little advice. Don't let all of this stuff rattle you like it is.