Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

paintrain?? welcome to the CAINE train, as in caine ballard, our wonderful coach...

the three teams we lost to were all in the state semifinals last week except tennessee high who until they got beat by a fluke in the second round of the playoffs were rolling and the number one team in class 5a... we lost to sullivan south who was 5a semis... elizabethton because we played bad but they were in the 3a semis... and tennessee high who was the nearly undisputed number 1 team in 5a until they got beat by a fluke... challenge us, but not the schedule, especially the losses

If you read my post I didn't mention the losses, I mentioned only 1 quality win in the regular season. You definitely have a couple quality wins in the playoffs.

Hmmmm.....you seem a bit defensive.....are you nervous :bored:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am done with my # crunching, so here it goes. On the season Giles scoring goes as follows 531-142 thats an average of 38-10 pg. Gville 510-205 avg 36-15. Since game is on the road for both here are those #'s, Giles 111-40 avg 28-10 four games. Gville185-64 avg 31-11 six games. Not going to get into the strength of teams played, both districts look weak on paper, but as always on the field is different. Dont give predictions just #'s for thought. But as usual I will be going with my heart GO CATS!!!

paintrain?? welcome to the CAINE train, as in caine ballard, our wonderful coach...

the three teams we lost to were all in the state semifinals last week except tennessee high who until they got beat by a fluke in the second round of the playoffs were rolling and the number one team in class 5a... we lost to sullivan south who was 5a semis... elizabethton because we played bad but they were in the 3a semis... and tennessee high who was the nearly undisputed number 1 team in 5a until they got beat by a fluke... challenge us, but not the schedule, especially the losses

If you read my post I didn't mention the losses, I mentioned only 1 quality win in the regular season. You definitely have a couple quality wins in the playoffs.

Hmmmm.....you seem a bit defensive.....are you nervous :bored:

And if you read everyone else post you would have seen Bulldog69 said this

"Well arshad and boski obviously live together.....in utter mental detachment from reality.

I don't believe for one minute all those rumors that every Greeneville player has two cousins on the same team and that two of them are their brother's uncle. I think that would be a cheap shot. Nor do I believe that Greeneville has played the Green Bay Packers the last 6 weeks.

Giles will bring more to the table than Greeneville can stop. Let's see...who were those three losses they suffered to?????

Giles proved once again that Middle TN rules this division.......Greeneville... look out....here comes the Pain Train!!!!"

Well arshad and boski obviously live together.....in utter mental detachment from reality.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that see's arshad this way.

Hey I do69witabulldog you might be right..I am detached from reality cause im on another level then Mike..You just jumped on the bashing bandwagon..This is a thread..Its funny now lol cause I found out who mike really is hahahahaha I can't believe it!!! But yall can keep talkin crap it's all good..so you honestly havent seen threads and post of mike hating???? answer that please

Well arshad and boski obviously live together.....in utter mental detachment from reality.

I'm glad i'm not the only one that see's arshad this way.

Hey I do69witabulldog you might be right..I am detached from reality cause im on another level then Mike..You just jumped on the bashing bandwagon..This is a thread..Its funny now lol cause I found out who mike really is hahahahaha I can't believe it!!! But yall can keep talkin crap it's all good..so you honestly havent seen threads and post of mike hating???? answer that please

A lower level :bored:

There is a difference in hating and seeing things in true reality my friend. I've know who you are..of course it doesn't really help when you use your real name as your id.

I wish Richland could get a taste of this. Richland is a school in the north end of Giles County for those that don't know. The school has no coach after just firing a long time loser. Why can't they just put the best players in a co-op with Giles and help each other out? All of the county's resources for sports go into Giles football, Richland kids deserve to be a part of something great.

Great post and excellent point. Help each other out. Now there's an idea. Too bad you couldn't leave it up to the kids to do that. Never will happen. You know why? Adults. Stupid ego emotions by adults that supposedly have the kids of Giles County's well being in mind. I played in all 6 gyms + GCHS and the rivalry between all 7 schools were great. Even though we played hard against each other we mixed and socialized with each other outside of the school. Married each other. (sorta shoots the middleageoldman theory down, but thanks 4 da complement mikey). Then we went to 2 high schools instead of 1. Now, due to this factor, people were forced to make a choice between 2. One side or the other. Line in the sand. One thing the people of Giles County absolutely refuse to even think about is teamwork. (pay attention HC & EC cause you got the same thing now).

You have Richland half empty and GCHS over crowded. If you had a "co-op" of some classes plus some sports between the two then all kids would be a part of everything. The county would save money on teaching positions. (create higher pay for fewer teachers), create an environment of cooperation between the schools, and promote positive community support county wide. Its not happening though because its all about the adults and not whats best for the kids :lol:

RT was not a looser. RT is a good man that I have known for 5 score +. You may feel that his style of coaching has seen its day but he's not a looser. :roflol: