Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

This alcoaspaintedbridge dude is gonna be a tough one to beat on the computer cause my computer skills are limited. If everyone has looked at the numbers I posted on these two teams, imo we are even. How is your field goal kicker? Our punter hasnt punted but once in the last 3 games so you prob got the advantage there, maybe.

Greeneville's kicker is probably one of the best in the state. Scary thing is he is only a sophomore. He'll put in the endzone on 97% of his kickoffs. Greeneville has a seperate punter. Also pretty darn good, Gets pretty good distance but man, he gets a lot of hangtime.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This alcoaspaintedbridge dude is gonna be a tough one to beat on the computer cause my computer skills are limited. If everyone has looked at the numbers I posted on these two teams, imo we are even. How is your field goal kicker? Our punter hasnt punted but once in the last 3 games so you prob got the advantage there, maybe.

Greeneville's kicker is probably one of the best in the state. Scary thing is he is only a sophomore. He'll put in the endzone on 97% of his kickoffs. Greeneville has a seperate punter. Also pretty darn good, Gets pretty good distance but man, he gets a lot of hangtime.

Well that sounds good for you, personall I hope to see your punter alot. We got one punter hes a junior, punts more in warm-ups than he has all year, hope that doesnt change. Two different FG kickers depends who is hot, I guess. It will be nice to have someone that can kick off to us deep, havent seen it all year. Hope to see it only once, and that is in the second half.

Hey Dadtimesfive im good..im just gonna let mike keep talkin it's cool..in one of your posts you couldnt have said it any better about mike it was all true..people have jumped on here and caught me late..they think im just startin stuff and im not...one of the guys on here said I started trash talkin cause I said Giles County was on a road of destiny if thats trash talk then oh well..Mike clap clap bravo man you win..Everybody you have my word nomore fallin for mikes antics..You have my award man youre the best on coacht..I lost the battle..my grammer is horrible..im not a big guy and I always sit on coacht forgive me mike..HE IS THE CHAMP OF COACHT EVERYBODY!!!! :twisted:

Giles County is my squad never said anything bad about them or Bo..Lets get back to the real thread and talk about this game..Anybody have numbers on the running back and Qb of Greeneville???

Greeneville's team including their rb and qb have shown determination, strength, and a lot of heart in the play-off games. Idk anything about Giles County but no trash talkin here bc both teams must be pretty good to get this far but you know the saying... on any given night. :o Defense definately needs to be as mistake-proof as possible bc any mishaps will surely be taken advantage of by either team. Offense... keep moving the chains but hope to see a more differentiated offense Saturday.

Most Gville fans are respectful, proud and will turn out in force. :o Don't judge all by just one poster but do think the "As the Mike Turns" drama is kind of hilarious. Should be a pretty good half-time show! :twisted:

Idk about that last post from Arshad about being in a wheelchair though. Not funny if that isn't true :o Seems like he's got a lot of talk though. dry.gif

Greeneville's team including their rb and qb have shown determination, strength, and a lot of heart in the play-off games. Idk anything about Giles County but no trash talkin here bc both teams must be pretty good to get this far but you know the saying... on any given night. :o Defense definately needs to be as mistake-proof as possible bc any mishaps will surely be taken advantage of by either team. Offense... keep moving the chains but hope to see a more differentiated offense Saturday.

Most Gville fans are respectful, proud and will turn out in force. :o Don't judge all by just one poster but do think the "As the Mike Turns" drama is kind of hilarious. Should be a pretty good half-time show!

Idk about that last post from Arshad about being in a wheelchair though. Not funny if that isn't true :o Seems like he's got a lot of talk though. dry.gif

who knows there could really be someone on here in a wheelchair lol :twisted:

That Greeneville poster who said no one had heard from Bo since 1992 sure doesn't know anything about Giles Co. I stand corrected on the impeachment...but....first ..last....who cares.

Greenville goes down this week.

Sure hope that Greeneville poster who said they would rule Nashville after next week gets a nice geography lesson (that's a map to you eastern TN).

Is it true that Greeneville players do NOT wear mouthpieces?

Hey Dadtimesfive im good..im just gonna let mike keep talkin it's cool..in one of your posts you couldnt have said it any better about mike it was all true..people have jumped on here and caught me late..they think im just startin stuff and im not...one of the guys on here said I started trash talkin cause I said Giles County was on a road of destiny if thats trash talk then oh well..Mike clap clap bravo man you win..Everybody you have my word nomore fallin for mikes antics..You have my award man youre the best on coacht..I lost the battle..my grammer is horrible..im not a big guy and I always sit on coacht forgive me mike..HE IS THE CHAMP OF COACHT EVERYBODY!!!! :o

Giles County is my squad never said anything bad about them or Bo..Lets get back to the real thread and talk about this game..Anybody have numbers on the running back and Qb of Greeneville???

Thank you for finally recognizing the truth! I applaud you for being a man and admitting it :twisted: It had to be hard admitting all of that. Consider yourself forgiven.

Hey Dadtimesfive im good..im just gonna let mike keep talkin it's cool..in one of your posts you couldnt have said it any better about mike it was all true..people have jumped on here and caught me late..they think im just startin stuff and im not...one of the guys on here said I started trash talkin cause I said Giles County was on a road of destiny if thats trash talk then oh well..Mike clap clap bravo man you win..Everybody you have my word nomore fallin for mikes antics..You have my award man youre the best on coacht..I lost the battle..my grammer is horrible..im not a big guy and I always sit on coacht forgive me mike..HE IS THE CHAMP OF COACHT EVERYBODY!!!! :thumb:

Thank you for finally recognizing the truth! I applaud you for being a man and admitting it :| It had to be hard admitting all of that. Consider yourself forgiven.

Yea man you the best pigeon on here...clap clap I just wanted to give props..He's the champ everybody lets give it to him..don't mess with old mike he will get you good on coacht you better watch it :o

Anybody have any stats on Greeneville Qb and Runningback? I know they run a spread formation thats about it..Whites Creek was a nice team after losing a former member to violence they played their hearts out for him to make it to that point but came up short. Whites Creek really didn't pass the ball quite well because their a running team..their special teams are not good either...Giles County has very good balance passing and running how is the matchup looking so far? :thumb: