Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

How do these two teams match up???

Go Devils!!! :rolleyes::roflol::o

Man I just looked at Greeneville schedule and roster...Ima call it like this Giles County is on a road of destiny period.

"road of destiny"???? are you for real???? Has Moses come down with a couple of tablets that say "GILES COUNTY"???? and you say we're gassed up.....

and who is Ima?

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do these two teams match up???

Go Devils!!! :rolleyes::roflol::o

Man I just looked at Greeneville schedule and roster...Ima call it like this Giles County is on a road of destiny period.

"road of destiny"???? are you for real???? Has Moses come down with a couple of tablets that say "GILES COUNTY"???? and you say we're gassed up.....

Okay :o

As i recall all the Greenville faithful stated they were playing for the state last week against red bank.....did you get a nice trophy?

You may currently know very little about Giles County but you soon will. You will see the most balanced highschool offense in Tennessee. Every time you take something away you can sure bet you get get a bit softer on somewhere else....Giles County will exploit it.

The Defense is not real big, they are just real good. They have shut down the highly touted Mr Officer from DL and controlled Liberty and Ole Miss's Crawford. Both very fine backs, and by the way....they practice every day against the best passing unit in the state.

Now you know.

As i recall all the Greenville faithful stated they were playing for the state last week against red bank.....did you get a nice trophy?

You may currently know very little about Giles County but you soon will. You will see the most balanced highschool offense in Tennessee. Every time you take something away you can sure bet you get get a bit softer on somewhere else....Giles County will exploit it.

The Defense is not real big, they are just real good. They have shut down the highly touted Mr Officer from DL and controlled Liberty and Ole Miss's Crawford. Both very fine backs, and by the way....they practice every day against the best passing unit in the state.

Now you know.

Hey likerock it's crowder but anyway man Im from Giles and these Greeneville fans are gonna snap on you :thumb: I try to shy away from trash talk but they will keep pushin it..If Bo doesn't get Mr.Football it's a shame

Well...I have heard from barkville...err...I mean Greeneville. Home of the last President to be impeached.

Talking garbage on this game will result in you guys basically staying home.

Red Bank...who anointed them????...they just moved down a class like you.

What you are going to see is a team with more speed and depth than any other tean you have played.

Bo knows.....get used to it.

The best team from Middle TN is in the finals ...come and get it!!!

Well...I have heard from barkville...err...I mean Greeneville. Home of the last President to be impeached.

Talking garbage on this game will result in you guys basically staying home.

Red Bank...who anointed them????...they just moved down a class like you.

What you are going to see is a team with more speed and depth than any other tean you have played.

Bo knows.....get used to it.

The best team from Middle TN is in the finals ...come and get it!!!

Hey bulldog69 please do me a favor lookup Greeneville schedule that's all you need to do..and then click on some of the other teams schedule thats all you need to do :thumb:

I see that these Greenville fans like to talk trash as much as we do :thumb: It should be an interesting week!

The cats will have there work cut out for them this week. Greenville has a stout defense but so does Giles. Our defense is the reason we are in this game. You have to give it to Greenville for shutting down Red Bank.

If Greenville doesn't have an offense that can score at least 3 td's on us we will be state champs next saturday. What time is the game anyways?