Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

My last two cents worth to Giles....don't worry about some of those clowns trying to bring it down.....fact is you won and you have the gold ball....lock it up...I may want to borrow it.

Those true Greeneville fans have spoken.....but those idiots who think they "almost" won....welllll...let me say ....I saw too much over the last few years to know that what happened Saturday was no fluke cause I saw Giles do it time and time again......but Jonesy....c'mon down you can be the next contestant to see who really won the gold ball!!!

There is a very small difference in Gile now vs a guy like Jonesy and it is "one" letter.

Giles is a ch"a"mp and Jonesy is a ch"u"mp...see what one little letter will do.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last two cents worth to Giles....don't worry about some of those clowns trying to bring it down.....fact is you won and you have the gold ball....lock it up...I may want to borrow it.

Those true Greeneville fans have spoken.....but those idiots who think they "almost" won....welllll...let me say ....I saw too much over the last few years to know that what happened Saturday was no fluke cause I saw Giles do it time and time again......but Jonesy....c'mon down you can be the next contestant to see who really won the gold ball!!!

There is a very small difference in Gile now vs a guy like Jonesy and it is "one" letter.

Giles is a ch"a"mp and Jonesy is a ch"u"mp...see what one little letter will do.

Lol @ Bulldog. The only thing concerning me now about next year is the Rudderville express. Seriously. The only coach to figure OC out so far is JD. The last three have been good ones.

Some of us hicks down here are still learning how to accept winning. After all we don't exactly have a lot of years experience in that area. :thumb:

Well say what you want, the best team didn't win, you got a gift wrapped game. Bo capitalized when he got the opportunity, and the devils didn't. Like I said take that gold ball and embrace it keep it shined up, you'll have to make the shine on that one last for a while, and everyone knows it. Ask anybody outside of the Giles homo's, I mean homers and they'll tell you the same.

And still as for bo being the best in the state, you guys don't have a leg to stand on. Brunetti had multiple big time offers and signed with WV(west virginia for you illiterates) and poor bo better jump at the first CHUMP to throw an offer his way.

Well dugh, isn't that part of the game capitalizing when the opportunity presents it's self-being that Bo is the general on the offense wouldn't that be his call? Well now let's hear you excuses for why Greeneville's offense didn't capitalize when they should have. GC defense also did their job by causing Greeneville's offense to make mistakes which we took advantage of, that's all part of the game.

It seems that you can't accept the fact that the better team on that saturday won. Still sucking those sour grapes-get over it. We don't need to ask anyone to know what Giles has coming up next year, and it's pointless to argue with someone who can't face the fact that their team got beat and is now trying to make excuses for that lose by putting down the other team and calling names. GROW UP! It's over for this year, Greeneville has a good chance next year and good luck to them.

They are a class act but you are a sore loser and gain nothing by beating a dead horse. And as far as Bo goes time will tell where he goes.

ftb. jonsey & jcw were seen at Staples Monday morning having a intense argument with the manager. Seems they both want to return their calculators since they obviously are defective. They kept banging those keys and they still come up with RB as the #1 team. Well actually with the truth to be told it was mostly jcw. Poor jonsey is still using his granny's old hand me down glasses and he still can't see. Word out of Greeneville is some kind folks are setting up a 50" tv with a stool 2 feet away so he can pop in a vhs of the games and finally SEE :roflolk: what everybody else saw. (of course jcw has never actually seen a game; he just adds it up on paper) :roflol:

ftb. jonsey & jcw were seen at Staples Monday morning having a intense argument with the manager. Seems they both want to return their calculators since they obviously are defective. They kept banging those keys and they still come up with RB as the #1 team. Well actually with the truth to be told it was mostly jcw. Poor jonsey is still using his granny's old hand me down glasses and he still can't see. Word out of Greeneville is some kind folks are setting up a 50" tv with a stool 2 feet away so he can pop in a vhs of the games and finally SEE :roflolk: what everybody else saw. (of course jcw has never actually seen a game; he just adds it up on paper) :roflol:

One of the funniest posts I've ever read, and every part of it true. I hope the bad apples don't give you Giles Countians a bad look at the rest of us. Most of us have conceded loss and have the upmost respect for your team, school, community and fans. Congrats one more time from an Ole Bud.

ftb. jonsey & jcw were seen at Staples Monday morning having a intense argument with the manager. Seems they both want to return their calculators since they obviously are defective. They kept banging those keys and they still come up with RB as the #1 team. Well actually with the truth to be told it was mostly jcw. Poor jonsey is still using his granny's old hand me down glasses and he still can't see. Word out of Greeneville is some kind folks are setting up a 50" tv with a stool 2 feet away so he can pop in a vhs of the games and finally SEE :thumb: what everybody else saw. (of course jcw has never actually seen a game; he just adds it up on paper) :wacko:

One of the funniest posts I've ever read, and every part of it true. I hope the bad apples don't give you Giles Countians a bad look at the rest of us. Most of us have conceded loss and have the upmost respect for your team, school, community and fans. Congrats one more time from an Ole Bud.

Bud, bud, bud you and barb stick to what you know best, making witty little posts about creampuffs, facials and chick flics. You guys handle yourselfs how you do, and i'll do the same, thanks for your concern though.

Congrats to the Bobcats on a big win saturday.it was a big TEAM effort.will Bo's number be retired?you know you can't spell Bobcats without BO.

I dont see why not TSmith got his retired and he never won mr bball. I think bo may have some state records when all the numbers ar added up.

Ah what the future holds. Tyler is at the crossroads. The credentials that define his legacy are fast approaching. Bo along with his bad mechanics, hair, fleet of foot, wisdom, & knowledge as defined by Giles own renowned expert football pigeon prognosticators, will have the opportunity to display his abilities on a MUCH larger scale starting next year. :thumb: will soon be :wacko: and the pigeons will be :oops:

Bank on it!

Congrats to the Bobcats on a big win saturday.it was a big TEAM effort.will Bo's number be retired?you know you can't spell Bobcats without BO.

I dont see why not TSmith got his retired and he never won mr bball. I think bo may have some state records when all the numbers ar added up.

Ah what the future holds. Tyler is at the crossroads. The credentials that define his legacy are fast approaching. Bo along with his bad mechanics, hair, fleet of foot, wisdom, & knowledge as defined by Giles own renowned expert football pigeon prognosticators, will have the opportunity to display his abilities on a MUCH larger scale starting next year. :thumb: will soon be :oops: and the pigeons will be :lol:

Bank on it!

I agree. UTM won its first OVC just a few years ago but have never gotten past the first round of DI AA playoffs. Maybe he can help them get past that small bump. :wacko:

LOL. So far out of the know. Cracks me up! You know foreign dust sometimes does that. You should be used to fishing in a pond with no water. Didn't catch anything then. Won't catch anything now, lol

Bud, bud, bud you and barb stick to what you know best, making witty little posts about creampuffs, facials and chick flics. You guys handle yourselfs how you do, and i'll do the same, thanks for your concern though.

Jonesy, I can't help I like to cook and can handle a good movie now and then. I left the facials and manicures up to barb while I handled the crafts. You go ahead and keep handling yourself though. I'm sure that's fun too. :thumb: