Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

With two good coaches and especially with what Greenville has done this year, I wouldn't be surprised if the same teams played again next year... All though Greenville had an easier route than we did. Destiny is something!

Greeneville fans please do not take this bait. CoachT lock this down. All has been said that is worth saying.

OLD DAD, Do you think Coacht is just going to snap at your fingers? Give him and the moderators a little more credit. They don't need you to tell them what to do.

Rusty where are you? Snap you gone.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With two good coaches and especially with what Greenville has done this year, I wouldn't be surprised if the same teams played again next year... All though Greenville had an easier route than we did. Destiny is something!

Greeneville fans please do not take this bait. CoachT lock this down. All has been said that is worth saying.

OLD DAD, Do you think Coacht is just going to snap at your fingers? Give him and the moderators a little more credit. They don't need you to tell them what to do.

Now that is funny 5x. Sitting outside in the cold looking through the window and can't even draw a picture on the frost gathered on the glass!

Congratulation to Giles on a gold ball.

Now, that being said, I was not really impressed with either team. Then I was reading another thread where someone thought Giles would beat Alcoa. Really? I feel certain that six of the teams playing last weekend would beat Giles, possibly more.

I'm not sure what everyone else saw and this is just my opinion, but outside of being able to throw the ball real far, I don't think he was anything special. Several other qbs looked better over the course of the three days. Didn't see a lot of other "standout" players on the field during this game either. Just my opinion, but I thought both teams looked pretty weak.

But at the end of the day they were both there playing for it and congratulations to Giles on the win.

Hmmmm....and you are basically an idiot.....I was not really impressed with your comments and I didn't see anything special about you or your comments or anything that would "standout".....I saw about 58 posters on here who posted better comments than you.....just my opinion but you were pretty weak and at the end of the day you were in there saying absolute drivel. If you did not mean anything why come on the thread and disparage either team............of course this is just my opinion....see???...look familiar???

Now that is funny 5x. Sitting outside in the cold looking through the window and can't even draw a picture on the frost gathered on the glass!

Now you two go easy on little TC. Besides he's used to the cold and I bet he can do stuff with frost and even ice that you wouldn't know anything about.

Congrats Giles Co. for your victory ..and laying claim to that gold ball, youve earned it!! ..until next season.. Enjoy!! question id ask you if i was a host of world famous tv show "...are you going to defend or a 1 hit wonder?"

i cant wait until 10 season,all i can say is ...lookout the Panther ride is not over ..in fact its just getting started in this new region and i like our chances for the next 4 years, we have the talent we just need more from our coaches ..we are on the map.. we need to stay on the map ..its all about directions .. get it together ..and move forward.

To my big Panthers if you want to go futher and maybe even all the way you must pass the ball "sometimes" , now you have a great chance to install a moderate passing game this off season!!! ..with at least 2 reliable WR's and please put the TE ..back in your offense and use him for more than just blocking :wacko: .. yeah i still have the Grimes years tapes the TE was always hot and has been every since vs 8, 9, 10 man boxes!!! ..do you know the advantages that adds to what will still be the best running back tandem in the state next season? im sure you do!! for those in our district that are wondering who im talking about ...Sr #26 , Jr #20 yeah they will be back along with the rest of the pride!

...and thats my opinion and its a pretty darn good one .. if i must say so ..

oh yeah .. Maryville ...sorry bout that :wacko: ..maybe it was a lil tougher than you thought. we will do better next time ...ok?

hey bulldog stop using all your good stuff ..save it for next season ..you just might need it!!

im going into retired mode now ..you guys can have the BBall stuff ..thats not my game.

-boski out!!

If the emotion to gain football knowledge ignited itself; transfixing ones cortex to a volunteers web site would prove fruitless. If you want to know about Wall Street you don't hang out in a beauty shop on 3rd street. :roflol:

What you think you know by what you think you saw made you say what you saw but in reality you were wrong. Because you didn't know.........What color is a Zebra's stripes?