1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

Yes I have suceeded in rattling the cages of all Union City fans!! Old Pirate would be proud!! I have not talked about any kid BigSwo so chill bro...go back and check my messages...I said that boy can not get off the line because he is so big....Until I see otherwise that is what I am going to believe....Sp will dominate in this game....UC will become believers at high noon on Friday...Oh by the way bigswo all cry babies please exit stage right ;) Thank you...these boards are for fun...if ya can not handle it then stay off!! It is almost game time thank goodness...I am tired of hearing yall bark about yall can play with us

I did go bak and read your earlier post and you did say he would have a hay day. Trust me it will be the Tornadoes making the believer out of you. We believe already. To echo the words of our coach in the local paper today Qoute' Ive always like seeing how my teams stack up against the best, and from everything I hear and read we are going to get our chance on Friday. All you can ever ask for is a shot and we've got one. We won't shoot blanks. We plan on using everything we've got. We'll definaitely have to step up and play our best football". Dude I went off before I had the whole story. But I will never let anyone bad mouth our boys. Nor do I approve of any of our poeple doing the same. I apologise for that segment of my remarks . Everything else i am Passionate about. Let's shake hands and play nice.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigSWO wrote:wow man you are just a wealth of knowledge and predictions arent there powerp. You sound desperate to convince yourself so you can sleep at night that SP is gonna march down our throats . A wor d of warning dweeb.... Leave the kids alone. Will Arnold is an all-state lineman ya chump. And he is quick and fast off the ball. I can't wait untill he blows the defnse on thier backs and then you see all the good stuff. big mouth. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

Listen BigSWO its you and your compadres that keep bringing your kids number, names and lies about their weighs and size into this...powerp and the rest of us are just setting the particulars straight that you guys keep bring up..I'm sure you have some great kids...lighten up..leave your kids out of it...it's about our programs not the kids. But I understand you being scared and desperate.

Go Pirates!!

Thats right Pegleg....Union City is a good team....other wise they would not be here...with that being said we have to execute our game plan to perfection to win Friday and I know our boys will do such...I like fans backing there schools like both fans are on here it makes things exciting....So far this is what I have gathered....UC has the stronger line (says there fans) and the more powerful backs (says there fans), SP has the faster players (says our fans) as well as the better skill position players (says our fans)...so if this is true 2=2 and that means were in for a treat come Friday....However...I say the boys in black have something to prove and will get the job done

powerp you are a wise man...it will be a great game...UC may make it closer than we like...but you and I have witnessed what our team can do especially when faced with adversary...so that being said UC can bring it on and they will see what happens when they fire our boys up..

Go Pirates!!!,

Look peg I dont lie! and as far mentioning names and numbers go back and look at your compadres posts okay. Besides I wasnt even talking to you. I made nice with powerp. Im a big boy I can admitt when I am wrong. We are not desperate either . You guys are an awesome team with a rich history. We want to beat you. So we can say that we beat the best. Yes we have a chip on our shoulder. But that's a good thing. Im proud of our guys to be in this game with SP. It would be a great moment in the lives of these young men .

Look peg I dont lie! and as far mentioning names and numbers go back and look at your compadres posts okay. Besides I wasnt even talking to you. I made nice with powerp. Im a big boy I can admitt when I am wrong. We are not desperate either . You guys are an awesome team with a rich history. We want to beat you. So we can say that we beat the best. Yes we have a chip on our shoulder. But that's a good thing. Im proud of our guys to be in this game with SP. It would be a great moment in the lives of these young men .

right on BigSWO I was defending powerp because I've never seen him bash a player..thats all...I didn't accuse you it was an earlier post that was trying to embellish on players size and all. I'm glad you decided to join this thread....you make sense.....wish you and your team great health Friday...other than that we want to win!!!!!

Old Pirate called cousin Mable tonight from west tenn and spoke with her skillet head. Dad burnit, he's a saying them UC youngons can play. Kinda got OP a thinking and us SP fellers jest better git focused on the task at hand. Two good teams a playing for the right to "Bring Home The Bacon"

OP is a warning the SP folkes not to overlook these fellers. OP says........................................... Best thing to do is heal the wounded, load the gun powder and prepare for a war FryDay. The Pirates need to focus on misques and playing the best theys can. After all, "It Is Time To Be At Your Best". Leave it all on the field and don't walk away knowing theys more too prove. OP says, make believers out of the doubters and unbelievers and remember...........................................................................

"IF YOU AIN'T THE LEAD DOG, THE SCENARY AND SMELL NEVER CHANGES"

Well congratulations to both teams making it the the big dance. I've got alot of respect for both programs but will be pulling for my comrades from the West come Friday. UC has a tough task at hand with SP but those boys in tornado land can play with the best of them. They are a very disiplined and well coached ballteam. So in that, keep playin like you have the last several weeks UC and good things will happen. Stay focused and keep those heads up high. You have earned the right to battle it out with the big dogs. Like the old saying goes, to be the best you have beat the best. Now bring that Gold Ball to West TN. Us folks in Rebel country will pulling for ya. Good luck to both programs and hope for an injury free game.

Well congratulations to both teams making it the the big dance. I've got alot of respect for both programs but will be pulling for my comrades from the West come Friday. UC has a tough task at hand with SP but those boys in tornado land can play with the best of them. They are a very disiplined and well coached ballteam. So in that, keep playin like you have the last several weeks UC and good things will happen. Stay focused and keep those heads up high. You have earned the right to battle it out with the big dogs. Like the old saying goes, to be the best you have beat the best. Now bring that Gold Ball to West TN. Us folks in Rebel country will pulling for ya. Good luck to both programs and hope for an injury free game.

thanks mckrebeldad. I was pullin for you guys last week. Dang man that was a heartbreaker. I was hoping to see yall there playing for a gold ball right along with us. You guys have a great tradition there.You will be back. See ya down the road bud.

Old Pirate called cousin Mable tonight from west tenn and spoke with her skillet head. Dad burnit, he's a saying them UC youngons can play. Kinda got OP a thinking and us SP fellers jest better git focused on the task at hand. Two good teams a playing for the right to "Bring Home The Bacon"

OP is a warning the SP folkes not to overlook these fellers. OP says........................................... Best thing to do is heal the wounded, load the gun powder and prepare for a war FryDay. The Pirates need to focus on misques and playing the best theys can. After all, "It Is Time To Be At Your Best". Leave it all on the field and don't walk away knowing theys more too prove. OP says, make believers out of the doubters and unbelievers and remember...........................................................................

"IF YOU AIN'T THE LEAD DOG, THE SCENARY AND SMELL NEVER CHANGES"

I love reading your posts . You are quite creative der feller. An you are right. We played old school hit you in your mouth football. But so do the Pirates from what I've seen. Looks like a battle of wills. You want it because you feel like you feel short in 08. We want because we've been to the dance 3 prior times and came away with the silver. Yuo've got speed and skill players. we've got decent speed but bruisers and grind it out style of play. We have a furocious defnse that fights with you every step of the way. It will be a battle. Niether side will be disappointed. Look forward to meeting some of you folks.

right on BigSWO I was defending powerp because I've never seen him bash a player..thats all...I didn't accuse you it was an earlier post that was trying to embellish on players size and all. I'm glad you decided to join this thread....you make sense.....wish you and your team great health Friday...other than that we want to win!!!!!

we cool my brother. Thanks for the props too. I would also extend the same good intensions to you and yours.... with the same asterisk ofcourse.