1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

Let me just say this...I was at the game and my thoughts on South Pitt...kinda short....

You have 3 players...the rest average if that.

#6, #21 and #11.

Now....I know one other team that would have spanked that butt tonight....Huntington. To me, South Pitt, your good but not as good as you thought you were. TCA and Huntingdon would beat you or have given you all you wanted.

Now...

Two things I have a little problem with and now after the game a little better but not much.

First, I have seen the Youtube Video and "LIVE" today ( Friday ) of the little deal when you walk from the endzone with your helments "HIGH" in the air....NOT GOOD....Just a little to Cocky and was taken down a notch or two on that today by our Tornadoes.

Problem Two...

Your sign......That just shows the kinda school you have by posting what you did. We could all see the sign with the "2009 Rign on the wrong finger" deal.

Now.....If I were you, I would have a little town hall meeting, fire your coaches and fire your administration for allowing that as well as your cheer leading sponsors.

Not good...not good at all...just a little to far.

But you know what....we WON that 2009 Ring......and we will wear it on the right finger.

Your team is good, but I have seen just as good or better this year. Us for one and Huntingdon and TCA from the West the others.

So, until the next time we meet, remember the little boy from Spain, 16, who has never played football, come into your minds along with the other players on our team and BEAT YOU!!

Each of you have this coming....

We do not give individual awards on our team...we are a team, play as a team and win as a team.

Great Year Union City...can't wait til the celebration day for showing the "GOLD"

You and your purple and gold friends are some of the poorest sports I have ever seen after a game....where you did not dominate....you won by 2 points with an exchange soccer student!! Look at the stats...we had 20-30 less plays than you did and still almost matched your yardage and points. I will never respect the Union team or school after the way you bunch of punks have gotten on here...downed our team, our town, and our community. You say that we had 3 players and that was it...what a joke!!! If you are going to go that route, then your team only had 1...#27. Take him off your team and we beat you handily. You can talk about other teams beating us until you are blue in the face. Yesterday was Union's day...everything in the game went your way. I agree with the poster earlier that mentioned if we played you 5 times, we would win 4 out of 5 times. Enjoy that Gold ball...probably will be the last one you get since you should be in 2A anyway.

We are poorest sports? Have you read what did a lot of Pirates fans write before and even after the game? Telling that we didn't have a chance, that the trophy would have been yours, that our team was a bunch of slow losers? And, after that we won the game (dominating, yes, you had big plays, but we got the ball twice as SPitt) some people told us that it was just luck?

We won by two points with an exchange soccer student, and so? He plays in the football team, he has the same value as Terrell Robinson, no matter where he is from.

We have just #27? And what do you say about our offensive line (#77, #55, #53, #72, #74/20) that literally dominated your team for the whole game? What about #28, that made your superfast team eat the dust? What about #12, that made the right decisions during the whole game except for one wrong pass?

We should be in 2A? In our team there are less players than in your. We are less than 40. And 2 are exchange students.

Prove that you would win if 4 over 5 games. We proved you would lose 1 over 1. That's all that matter. And yes, yesterday was Union City day because Union City made it become its day.

"Weight room, *****! Let's go home!"

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could stand to take some lessons in character from that kid yourself bud. My daddy always said in his wonder soutern accent"The same thang that makes ye laugh is the same thang that makes ye cry"

Eat Crow BIG MOUTH.

Funny thing is littleswo...that I never said one thing about you all week...yea I am confident in our boys...and still am...Its not going to change...that is just how all SP people are...I must of hurt your feelings in the week for you to keep talkin about me :popcorneater: We lost its just a game....Yea I would have liked to win..but is it going to upset me...Why No! I am fixin to watch TC and Boyd play and then Florida beat Alabama and enjoy my day! You have a good one to....nice talkin to ya this week!!!!! :lol:

Oh Im enjoying this. as much trash as you talked and you are going to try and convince me that it doesnt really matter. You are so full of crap. Well im telling you that you are a stick and run kinda guy. When you think you are on top you are always stickin and stickin. but when the tables you turned you run like a scared lil girl. You can hide behind your feeble attempt s at being self rightous if you want too sonny but we in th west know what you really are. In your own words " That's just the way it is" :popcorneater:

:lol:

I hate to say it guys, but it is a lost cause with some of these SP posters. Some are classy, but a handful have really shown their 'class.' They don't lose too much, but when they do you can count on some of these guys to get on here and say that the other team was lucky, or if we played 10 times, or make excuses as to why they lost. I think they could learn a lot from Terrell, the Qb who said that UC outplayed them and played more physical than they did. They have no humility and can't understand that UC was a better team than they were and punished them like no other has been able to do since Trousdale did. Or sometimes they might talk about how many gold balls that they have, eventhough it doesn't matter, those four are in the past and have no bearing on the 2009 championship. Congrats UC and Stay Classy SP fans :bored:

You could stand to take some lessons in character from that kid yourself bud. My daddy always said in his wonder soutern accent"The same thang that makes ye laugh is the same thang that makes ye cry"

Eat Crow BIG MOUTH.

Funny thing is littleswo...that I never said one thing about you all week...yea I am confident in our boys...and still am...Its not going to change...that is just how all SP people are...I must of hurt your feelings in the week for you to keep talkin about me :popcorneater: We lost its just a game....Yea I would have liked to win..but is it going to upset me...Why No! I am fixin to watch TC and Boyd play and then Florida beat Alabama and enjoy my day! You have a good one to....nice talkin to ya this week!!!!! :lol:

Oh Im enjoying this. as much trash as you talked and you are going to try and convince me that it doesnt really matter. You are so full of crap. Well im telling you that you are a stick and run kinda guy. When you think you are on top you are always stickin and stickin. but when the tables you turned you run like a scared lil girl. You can hide behind your feeble attempt s at being self rightous if you want too sonny but we in th west know what you really are. In your own words " That's just the way it is" :popcorneater:

:lol:

I hate to say it guys, but it is a lost cause with some of these SP posters. Some are classy, but a handful have really shown their 'class.' They don't lose too much, but when they do you can count on some of these guys to get on here and say that the other team was lucky, or if we played 10 times, or make excuses as to why they lost. I think they could learn a lot from Terrell, the Qb who said that UC outplayed them and played more physical than they did. They have no humility and can't understand that UC was a better team than they were and punished them like no other has been able to do since Trousdale did. Or sometimes they might talk about how many gold balls that they have, eventhough it doesn't matter, those four are in the past and have no bearing on the 2009 championship. Congrats UC and Stay Classy SP fans :bored:

Good post

Wow it has taken me over two hours to catch up on here. I want to say Congratulations Union City On your win of that gold ball. Ya'll played a awesome game. I have never seen one player carry a whole team until yesterday. That # 27 is one tuff guy. Wow did he impress me. Because of him whenever I hear there is no I in team I will always think of him. I know it takes all of them to play the game but wow. He is something. Pirates you should hold your heads high. You went to state only two teams can say that. It was just there year. They were a good team. My hats off to you Union City Great job.

1994 pirate, you are such a sore loser. we beat your team and yall can't say yall are a better team because we beat you. so shut up about that because if yall were a better team yall WOULD HAVE WON, but you didn't. so our teams better(we won the game) and yalls isn't :popcorneater:

Union City 31 South Pitt 29 :popcorneater:

wingman, Old Pirate says yous should change that little praise......"Man of few words",

it is obvious with 25,000+ posts yous like to bump them gums. OP would pay a finder's fee to know who your team is, most likely a loser somewhere. Yep, OP will beat you too what would most likely be your comeback, SP is a loser in Championship. Looks as if yous just a feller that don't really have someone to stand behind, kinda one of them fence dwellers. :popcorneater:

Let me just say this...I was at the game and my thoughts on South Pitt...kinda short....

You have 3 players...the rest average if that.

#6, #21 and #11.

Now....I know one other team that would have spanked that butt tonight....Huntington. To me, South Pitt, your good but not as good as you thought you were. TCA and Huntingdon would beat you or have given you all you wanted.

Now...

Two things I have a little problem with and now after the game a little better but not much.

First, I have seen the Youtube Video and "LIVE" today ( Friday ) of the little deal when you walk from the endzone with your helments "HIGH" in the air....NOT GOOD....Just a little to Cocky and was taken down a notch or two on that today by our Tornadoes.

Problem Two...

Your sign......That just shows the kinda school you have by posting what you did. We could all see the sign with the "2009 Rign on the wrong finger" deal.

Now.....If I were you, I would have a little town hall meeting, fire your coaches and fire your administration for allowing that as well as your cheer leading sponsors.

Not good...not good at all...just a little to far.

But you know what....we WON that 2009 Ring......and we will wear it on the right finger.

Your team is good, but I have seen just as good or better this year. Us for one and Huntingdon and TCA from the West the others.

So, until the next time we meet, remember the little boy from Spain, 16, who has never played football, come into your minds along with the other players on our team and BEAT YOU!!

Each of you have this coming....

We do not give individual awards on our team...we are a team, play as a team and win as a team.

Great Year Union City...can't wait til the celebration day for showing the "GOLD"

You and your purple and gold friends are some of the poorest sports I have ever seen after a game....where you did not dominate....you won by 2 points with an exchange soccer student!! Look at the stats...we had 20-30 less plays than you did and still almost matched your yardage and points. I will never respect the Union team or school after the way you bunch of punks have gotten on here...downed our team, our town, and our community. You say that we had 3 players and that was it...what a joke!!! If you are going to go that route, then your team only had 1...#27. Take him off your team and we beat you handily. You can talk about other teams beating us until you are blue in the face. Yesterday was Union's day...everything in the game went your way. I agree with the poster earlier that mentioned if we played you 5 times, we would win 4 out of 5 times. Enjoy that Gold ball...probably will be the last one you get since you should be in 2A anyway.

We are poorest sports? Have you read what did a lot of Pirates fans write before and even after the game? Telling that we didn't have a chance, that the trophy would have been yours, that our team was a bunch of slow losers? And, after that we won the game (dominating, yes, you had big plays, but we got the ball twice as SPitt) some people told us that it was just luck?

We won by two points with an exchange soccer student, and so? He plays in the football team, he has the same value as Terrell Robinson, no matter where he is from.

We have just #27? And what do you say about our offensive line (#77, #55, #53, #72, #74/20) that literally dominated your team for the whole game? What about #28, that made your superfast team eat the dust? What about #12, that made the right decisions during the whole game except for one wrong pass?

We should be in 2A? In our team there are less players than in your. We are less than 40. And 2 are exchange students.

Prove that you would win if 4 over 5 games. We proved you would lose 1 over 1. That's all that matter. And yes, yesterday was Union City day because Union City made it become its day.

"Weight room, *****! Let's go home!"

what a sore loser. just cant accept tha fact that they LOST!!!!

and south pitt did not win you didnt by 2 points

you LOST!!! accept tha fact that you lost lol

31 to 29 so i believe you lost hahahaha

Not being critical but I was at the game. My only issues were with South Pitt not running the football much in the second half and not utilizing the TE. A Mr Football finalist and future MTSU player had 2 balls thrown his way. QB counter trey ran one time and gained 10 plus yards. Run the football and have 27 from UC chasing you guys and wear them down. Maybe there were details we don't know as spectators. Grider is a great coach so maybe I am wrong but that was my opinion. Take it for what its worth which isn't much

You can't do ANYTHING if you don't have the ball.... :popcorneater:

congrats uc, you guys played hard and deserve the win, makes us wc fans feel a bit better to have lost to the team that won, dont let sp make too many excuses yall are state champs and thats all that matters, they had a whole game to do something about it, great job and hope wc can see you guys again next year!

thanks man. and i totally agree with you. and you wouldn't believe it but they are trying to make excuses lol. it was an honor to play WC and we hope yall have a great season next year! see you guys next season and good luck in basketball!!!