Who is going to win State in All Divisions

Guest OnTop4474

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know much outside of Midstate, but my guess for the leaders from Middles Tenn are...

1A- Ezell

2A- Goodpasture

3A- Trousdale

4A- Hillsboro

5A- Too early to tell....But Riverdale is always dangerous, and Franklin looks great early. But, still, way too early to tell. An even feild here.

Also, from reputation alone, I'd pick Maryville in 4A and I think USJ is a threat.

Who is going to win the state?? It is still way TOO early to tell in many cases, but here goes my prognostications:

1A: In a rematch, CLOUDLAND over Ezell--something 'bout the Highlander nickname.

2A: The real championship should be in the Semifinals when either Lipscomb or probably Goodpasture plays Sweetwater. Just because I'm a Region 2 guy, I'll take SWEETWATER.

3A: ANDERSON COUNTY--I'm a fan of Da' Herd!!

4A: Turn out the lights, the party's over--MARYVILLE

5A: Wide open spaces--oh my bad, that's a song. I don't have a clue that this point, but...RIVERDALE

In my opinion, it's to early to try to pick the State champion. But in class 3A, its up for grabs. My AE Roadrunners are starting to click at the right time but they're not where they should be so keep us in mind when you make your picks. GO AE!

I'm always dissing Maryville, but I don't see them making it this year. Yes, they're kicking everybody butt right now but there's a lot of football left so give these other teams a chance to shock you all. The Maryville/Knoxvillle Central game is going to be a good game.

Posted by AERoadrunners:

In my opinion, it's to early to try to pick the State champion. But in class 3A, its up for grabs. My AE Roadrunners are starting to click at the right time but they're not where they should be so keep us in mind when you make your picks. GO AE!

I'm always dissing Maryville, but I don't see them making it this year. Yes, they're kicking everybody butt right now but there's a lot of football left so give these other teams a chance to shock you all. The Maryville/Knoxvillle Central game is going to be a good game.

dis us all you want. just be glad AE does not have to play us.