Teams at the Ryan Tournament?

NashvilleRef

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghouse,

Yes tough year for Baylor with all the injuries.

Did you happen to notice Scott West's line-up has (5) Dvorak's.

I wonder if they are all brothers or just cousins.

If they are all brothers, that is amazing that they can all be on the same varsity team. One family makes up 5 weight classes. Imagine that family room brawl at christmas time!!! Their mom most likely has no good furniture left in her house!!

Not only did I notice the 5 Dvoraks (I am betting brothers and cousins) but there are also 2 Zilverberg's in that line-up. That makes for half the team from 2 families!

Bear Kitty Brown:

Is EFT going to drive up to Nashville later this month to treat we mackerel snappers who have been relocated to the Mid-State to the return match against TFI that was announced/agreed to last year in return for TFI driving down to Chattanooga to wrestle at EFT last season? Oh, no, wait a minute, EFT bailed on that, pulled out, and is not coming after all. Was that due to the possibility of inclement weather? Liability issues? Because accidents happen five miles from home? Because the principal talked to the coach? Lack of cohones? Please enlighten we Nashville papists who were so looking forward to that match as to why EFT is not coming over here as announced last year. And by the way, you really ought to wear more than just a pair of green boxer shorts for all to see when living in that big glass house you are throwing stones from.

With much love,

Your Uncle Buck

P.S. Good luck to Jack this weekend. And please don't show up in Soddy wearing that darn purple warm-up jacket BBB reports you have been seen sporting around Nooga in.

Looks like I got my pants pulled down to my ankles and had my shapely lilly white butt spanked, and by a fellow fish eater. darn I hate it when that happens.

Point taken my favorite uncle, but I thought the rules were different for me. I thought that I could do and say whatever i wanted to and get away with it. I will need to re-read my coacht contract just to verify that I may have been wro....

You better not let your better half peek in my glass house, for then she will know that all men are not created equal.

That's for the well wishes for JB, he will need them. Purple attire only worn in the house of red ( teach them not to renew my contract)

bcb iii :flower:

The finals will be shown on the internet. Go to fatherryan.org. estimate final time is still 7pm

We are in the 3rd round hear at Father Ryan, I hope we do not end up hear till 7:00pm. tonight! I think there are 19 teams and the rounds are going very fast......I will ask Coach Simpson if we are going to take a huge break till 7:00pm. for the finals. :flower:

[

Looks like I got my pants pulled down to my ankles and had my shapely lilly white butt spanked, and by a fellow fish eater. darn I hate it when that happens.

Point taken my favorite uncle, but I thought the rules were different for me. I thought that I could do and say whatever i wanted to and get away with it. I will need to re-read my coacht contract just to verify that I may have been wro....

You better not let your better half peek in my glass house, for then she will know that all men are not created equal.

That's for the well wishes for JB, he will need them. Purple attire only worn in the house of red ( teach them not to renew my contract)

bcb iii :flower:

The word picture you painted with your first sentence caused me to lose my lunch! I'm probably going to have nightmares tonight.