Big 8 Region I AAA Conference Offseason

formerblazer

To lighten that up.With the way things have been with the economy,all our kids will be lucky to get a job anywhere in a few years.That's aimed at no party,just the sad facts.

Batman I'm curious look at my last post in the DB Farragut thread. Would you agree with that assesment or not. I'm honestly curious what the tribe thinks of their team this year.

He Is A BLAZER!Unless He Lied About Being In Wash. CountyAnd If He Is A BLAZER Then All I Got To Say Is LOL,LOL,LOL.

For the sake of argument could I of been born and raised in Knox County and moved up here because I got a job here?

And as far as being a blazer fan I wouldn't laugh to much because they put it on you guys last year.

For the sake of argument could I of been born and raised in Knox County and moved up here because I got a job here?

And as far as being a blazer fan I wouldn't laugh to much because they put it on you guys last year.

17-14 That's Putting It On Someone.Dude Your As Lame As Your Comments!And Even If That Was True About Knox {Which Is Another One Of Your Lame Lies}Cause You Would Tell Who The Team Is.Your Waiting To See If KNOX FARRAGUT Beats D-B Or Not And Then You'll Say Your From There If They Don't Then You'll Keep Your Lame Stuff Going.YOU MIGHT BE TOSSSWEEP BUT I'M CHANGING MY NAME TO{ 9 IN THE BOX }CAUSE I'M GOING TO SHUT YOU DOWN {{{{{{{{{{{{{OLD TIMER}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}LOL :roflol:

17-14 That's Putting It On Someone.Dude Your As Lame As Your Comments!And Even If That Was True About Knox {Which Is Another One Of Your Lame Lies}Cause You Would Tell Who The Team Is.Your Waiting To See If KNOX FARRAGUT Beats D-B Or Not And Then You'll Say Your From There If They Don't Then You'll Keep Your Lame Stuff Going.YOU MIGHT BE TOSSSWEEP BUT I'M CHANGING MY NAME TO{ 9 IN THE BOX }CAUSE I'M GOING TO SHUT YOU DOWN {{{{{{{{{{{{{OLD TIMER}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}LOL :roflol:

The reason it took me so long to respond is because it took me that long to decifer your gibberish. You do not capatlize every word only at the start of a new sentence or proper nouns. C'mon son and put that good DB education to work.

You must be da Kang. :o

Edited by compusatman

The reason it took me so long to respond is because it took me that long to decifer your gibberish. You do not capatlize every word only at the start of a new sentence or proper nouns. C'mon son and put that good DB education to work.

FIRST I DIDNT GO TO D-B AND THIS ONES FOR YOU .I'LL CAP ALL LETTERS NOW,OLD TIMER.I THOUGHT YOU FELL AND COULDN'T GET UP.{YOU GOT LIFE ALERT}LOL.IF YOU DO BRING IT TO THE GAME THAT D-B IS PLAYING YOUR TEAM CAUSE YOU'LL NEED!LOL

FIRST I DIDNT GO TO D-B AND THIS ONES FOR YOU .I'LL CAP ALL LETTERS NOW,OLD TIMER.I THOUGHT YOU FELL AND COULDN'T GET UP.{YOU GOT LIFE ALERT}LOL.IF YOU DO BRING IT TO THE GAME THAT D-B IS PLAYING YOUR TEAM CAUSE YOU'LL NEED!LOL

You didn't go to DB and you are fan of the tribe? How long have you been on that bandwagon? You're a heat fan now too aren't you?