Lawrence County at Shelbyville - Fight Breaks Out

tigertim2

The LCHS student section should not be punished, even though they were extremely out of hand by storming an opposing teams court. The LCHS admin. staff should be all that gets punished. But like when Ron Artest went in the stands a couple years back. PLayers stay on the floor, and the fans stay in the stands. Its common sense, stay where you are meant to be.

Jeff, I actually agree with you on most of this. For once lol. I agree they shouldn't have stormed the court and I'm from Lawrence County. But our SRO officer did make them get off. But at least we see eye to eye on most of this.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If im not mistaken was it or was it not LCHS that shelbyville was playing when Twilley got ejected last year right before the regionals for an altercation with one of your guys???? And if my memory serves me right... the official was in the gym during both games... very interesting..

Maybe he is an FBI agent sent by the president to try help LCHS beat SCHS? I'll bet he is the one who pushed down the cheerleader and "threw a bottle at Emmanuel Andrews." SCHS better watch out. They have refs plotting against them. Bballrocks, youre just making yourself sound ignorant.

If I am not mistaken when twilley was ejected for a foul last year, andrews was tackled on the floor and no foul was called, in time a nose got busted and KT pulled Andrews from the game..

This all sounds to me that all the blame here is pointed to EA.. With that being said, is it suspicious to me or does anyone else find it bothersome that the folks at LCHS are trying to find ways to end a career of a great athlete??? Come on guys let it be.... you finally beat Shelbyville, great job.. but act like you have won before...

Now, I was there and I saw neither EA or any other player from SCHS "Go into the stands".. They did not have to go into the stands. The fans were on the court around the players...And i'm sure that the fans from LCHS, "that has never cussed or said a bad thing to another player", let the best player that they face walk right by them without one snide remark... come on, quit being so naive....

Was EA in the wrong for being upset when someone tossed water on him and calling him an ethiopien??? As far as I'm concerned he was just fighting back on what he knew what was about to happen... what?? you have about 50-60 fans all harrassing our players on the floor, that the players are only supposed to be on, and not feel anxious at all..

As far as the cheerleader im sorry that she was upset, but in the mix of all the charging the floor she was probably knocked down by her own "FANS"....KT would never push a kid to the floor on purpose.. and if you believe that then well you don't know KT at all...

I do understand that beating Shelbyville on their homecourt has to be the biggest thrill of your lifetime, but guys, at some point in your life you need to remove the plank from your eye instead of trying to remove the sawdust from mine...

noone threw water on mr. unsportsman like basketball [andrews] and the coach did shove the cheerleader i have talked to her today she is ok but it scared her that an upset grown man shoved her down. If the coach would have been a good sport and shook hands none of this would have happened, and if you think about where the brawl happened it was not out on the floor it was in front of S'ville locker room. so the students was not out on the floor.

BBALLROCKS, You might be one of the most benighted people I have ever heard. Quit trying to take the blame away from EA. He charged US. Not the other way around. You said Nobody did anything to the LCHS students. Not true. They came after us. How about you go off somewhere and be a conspiracy theorist. I bet you don't think Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK do you? Maybe the referee is an alien who has come to destroy the Shelbyville Basketball teams record. 8-)

Yea don't think so.... FBI is not his cup of tea...really not sure why he is officiating either... but before calling me ignorant, read the whole post and quit writing things that i did not say.

No where in my post did i mention bottle being thrown....Come on im entitled to my own opinion just like you guys..

But since you brought up ignorance... i read on here that KT needs to lead by example...and by getting a T is not doing his players justice??? So what I am gathering here is that some of your buddies think that a good coach should never get a technical????

Correct me if I wrong on what i read....

If I am not mistaken when twilley was ejected for a foul last year, andrews was tackled on the floor and no foul was called, in time a nose got busted and KT pulled Andrews from the game..

This all sounds to me that all the blame here is pointed to EA.. With that being said, is it suspicious to me or does anyone else find it bothersome that the folks at LCHS are trying to find ways to end a career of a great athlete??? Come on guys let it be.... you finally beat Shelbyville, great job.. but act like you have won before...

Now, I was there and I saw neither EA or any other player from SCHS "Go into the stands".. They did not have to go into the stands. The fans were on the court around the players...And i'm sure that the fans from LCHS, "that has never cussed or said a bad thing to another player", let the best player that they face walk right by them without one snide remark... come on, quit being so naive....

Was EA in the wrong for being upset when someone tossed water on him and calling him an ethiopien??? As far as I'm concerned he was just fighting back on what he knew what was about to happen... what?? you have about 50-60 fans all harrassing our players on the floor, that the players are only supposed to be on, and not feel anxious at all..

As far as the cheerleader im sorry that she was upset, but in the mix of all the charging the floor she was probably knocked down by her own "FANS"....KT would never push a kid to the floor on purpose.. and if you believe that then well you don't know KT at all...

I do understand that beating Shelbyville on their homecourt has to be the biggest thrill of your lifetime, but guys, at some point in your life you need to remove the plank from your eye instead of trying to remove the sawdust from mine...

What in the world are you talking about? Trying to end the career of a great athlete? What career has he ahead of him? He can't even pass high school. He cant even take the pressure of a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT SECTION, much less a college student section that consists of 200 people screaming. What are we being naive about? Our student section calls him "Jimmy", from the movie 'The Ringer'. Players get called way worse names than "Jimmy". Nobody tossed water on any of the Shelbyville players. Who would want to waste water on them? And if you didnt see any Shelbyville players go into the stands then you need to be making your way to the eye doctor to get those eyes checked. The last time i checked, student sections are supposed to yell at the opposing team and try their best to get into their head, and if the players can't handle it then they shouldn't be playing basketball at the AAA level if any level at all. Whether Coach Thomas pushed the cheerleader down on purpose or not, he still pushed her. And that is called something like "ASSAULT". You apparently have alot of sawdust in your eyes since you couldn't see the coach push the cheerleader and E-man and teammates go into the stands.

Yea don't think so.... FBI is not his cup of tea...really not sure why he is officiating either... but before calling me ignorant, read the whole post and quit writing things that i did not say.

No where in my post did i mention bottle being thrown....Come on im entitled to my own opinion just like you guys..

But since you brought up ignorance... i read on here that KT needs to lead by example...and by getting a T is not doing his players justice??? So what I am gathering here is that some of your buddies think that a good coach should never get a technical????

Bballrocks, I agree with you on the 2nd paragraph. Sometimes a coach is defending his players when he gets a technical. But what they were saying about the lead by example is him getting the technical AFTER the game, and then pushing the cheerleader. Thats what they meant. But i understand where you are coming from in the 2nd paragraph.

Bballrocks, I agree with you on the 2nd paragraph. Sometimes a coach is defending his players when he gets a technical. But what they were saying about the lead by example is him getting the technical AFTER the game, and then pushing the cheerleader. Thats what they meant. But i understand where you are coming from in the 2nd paragraph.