Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

I haven't read where anyone denied ragging on Andrews. This takes place during most games. You dog on the person in the best position to hurt you on the scoreboard. In many ways it is a compliment to be singled out. May not be right but it happens all the time. If you were seated in the SCHS student section, I'm sure you will remember that it was mutual. The question is should Andrews have gone into the stands and hit a student?

No, sorry if this offends anyone, but if cannot accept defeat you should not be playing. Trash talk is part of sports. I play two sports and have endured this trash talk. Yes I have lost my cool, but as an athlete you must control your anger and frustration and stay cool.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RandyMC. He had on a white polo that said LCHS SRO his right upper chest and the Lawrence Co. Sherrif Symbol on the Left upper chest. Also wearing khaki pants with gun on one side and badge on the other. Drove his Lawrence Co. Sherrif Car. I would say he was in his typical uniform since I see him daily.

I dont care what the guy was wearing , should have been doing crowd control of his fans and none of this would have happen...That is why his adminstrators sent him there, not to arrest KT!!!

RandyMC. He had on a white polo that said LCHS SRO his right upper chest and the Lawrence Co. Sherrif Symbol on the Left upper chest. Also wearing khaki pants with gun on one side and badge on the other. Drove his Lawrence Co. Sherrif Car. I would say he was in his typical uniform since I see him daily.

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

Good post dooleydaffy.

I dont care what the guy was wearing , should have been doing crowd control of his fans and none of this would have happen...That is why his adminstrators sent him there, not to arrest KT!!!

This could go on forever. The SRO was doing his job and the coach had him distracted. LCHS thinks its the players and the coach and yall think its the LCHS fans fault. That is not going to change no matter how long we argue!!

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

This could go on forever. The SRO was doing his job and the coach had him distracted. LCHS thinks its the players and the coach and yall think its the LCHS fans fault. That is not going to change no matter how long we argue!!

True

From what i saw of the SRO officer he was wearing what i thought to be a purple shirt, khakis and did have his gun on his side. And this is coming from a student and over-all supporter of emmanuel andrews, kevin thomas, and anyone else involved with this whole ordeal.. i think what the SRO was wearing shouldn't matter.. what should matter is that he and coach thomas had a confrontation which had him tied up at the moment of what happened.. which left the assistants who tried to break up the fight.. not much we can do about that, honestly.

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

No, during at at the end of the game, not after the fact.....