Predictions?

KPowers55

I have already stated the facts and you obviously are clueless. Case in point, Calvin Settles was hurt the entire year and stopped coming to practice after about week three. Not sure about your completion percentage statistics and don't understand your dislike of Wirth. However, I do not think he will be the next Barry Brunetti. He will be more like Ingle Martin his QB coach. Love the pub for him though.

You are embarrassing. I don't know if this is Bradley, Joy, Boehm, or Caplan, but anyone associated with EHSRumble doesn't know their stuff, and that's why you lose credibility on these boards. You haven't stated the facts. You don't know the facts. You thought Carter played corner. You thought Sacks was out all year. He wasn't. I don't dislike Wirth, in fact, I don't know him. But I did watch him play against Hillsboro yesterday in a scrimmage, and I can confidently say that he is not a good quarterback. He never throws to the open receiver. Instead, he generally chooses to test his 5+ forty speed against a defense with 4.5-4.6 guys running around. Strong arm? Absolutely. Ingle Martin (As you say he is)? Never in his lifetime. Get over yourself and whatever love crush you have on Wirth and the sub-par tigers this year.

You are embarrassing. I don't know if this is Bradley, Joy, Boehm, or Caplan, but anyone associated with EHSRumble doesn't know their stuff, and that's why you lose credibility on these boards. You haven't stated the facts. You don't know the facts. You thought Carter played corner. You thought Sacks was out all year. He wasn't. I don't dislike Wirth, in fact, I don't know him. But I did watch him play against Hillsboro yesterday in a scrimmage, and I can confidently say that he is not a good quarterback. He never throws to the open receiver. Instead, he generally chooses to test his 5+ forty speed against a defense with 4.5-4.6 guys running around. Strong arm? Absolutely. Ingle Martin (As you say he is)? Never in his lifetime. Get over yourself and whatever love crush you have on Wirth and the sub-par tigers this year.

I am glad you continue to watch EHS and thier "sub-par" tigers. I will remind you of this quote before the year is over. Not sure who you are either but Ensworth appreciates your support. By the way, Wirth runs a 4.7 (ask the coaches at Duke, Auburn and UT). He also broke off a long run in the second half (against the Hillsboro 4.5 -4.6 defense) that continued a long drive resulting in a TD.

Ensworth may very well lose a few regular season games this year. But, in the end, this will be the year they win D2 and it will be on the arm and legs of Wirth. Just wait and see Mr. Treadstone. Write all you want in the interim.....

I am glad you continue to watch EHS and thier "sub-par" tigers. I will remind you of this quote before the year is over. Not sure who you are either but Ensworth appreciates your support. By the way, Wirth runs a 4.7 (ask the coaches at Duke, Auburn and UT). He also broke off a long run in the second half (against the Hillsboro 4.5 -4.6 defense) that continued a long drive resulting in a TD.

Ensworth may very well lose a few regular season games this year. But, in the end, this will be the year they win D2 and it will be on the arm and legs of Wirth. Just wait and see Mr. Treadstone. Write all you want in the interim.....

You sir, are a moron.

I wouldnt be at all surprised to see Elder take the majority of the snaps. EHS will be far superior to anybody they play up front. Bowers will control the line of scrimmage, run alot of option and keep the ball on the ground. I think he will use Corn much as he did Tavarres and have a platoon of tailbacks behind him.

Things may not start out this way but I think it will develop into this.

My predictions for D2: 1.Ensworth

2.Brentwood Academy

3.Baylor

4.MBA

5.McCallie

6.BGA

7.Ryan

8.JP2

1.MUS

2.Briarcrest

3.CBHS

Cant wait for the games to begin. Thoughts??

I am just too confused with all of the conflicting opinions and mathematical complexities to make any sort of reasonable prediction of a winner in 2010.

I will predict this, however: the quarterbacking legacies of Ingle Martin and Barry Brunetti will remain as strong as ever no matter who takes home the gold this season.

Edited by rollredroll

I'm not going to make any bold predictions here in the west, but I believe the CBHS defense will be very strong. I hear Briarcrest is looking really good, and we all know MUS will be strong, but this is the year to TRY and knock them off the perch........saying and doing are two differant things though.

Got the premiere issue of"Friday Night Football" magazine in the mail yesterday.

Their top 5 teams in the *Nashville (DI and DII) region are:

1. Ensworth

2. BA

3. MBA

4. Riverdale

5. Smyrna

*All Nashville region includes all of the middle Tn counties.

The All-Nashville team (DI and DII):

Wirth Campbell EHS QB

Connor McDermott EHS TE

Antonio Richardson EHS OL

Derek King BA UTIL

Keenan Crenshaw EHS DL

Rodney Anderson EHS DB

William Beaird BA DB

Quinn Hamilton EHS DB

EHS has 6 players on a 24 player team in the ALL Nashville region which includes all of the middle TN counties.

The managing editor of the magazine is STUMP Martin. I'm thinking he might have ties and $upport from Ensworth.

Edited by shakinthefat

More from the Friday Night Football magazine:

The Chattanooga region has Baylor predicted as the best team among DI and DII schools.

On the All Chattanooga team include 3 players from Baylor and 2 from McCallie.

The highest ranking for a DII school in the Memphis region is Briarcrest at #4.

Briarcrest has 4 players listed on the 24 player All Memphis team.

No players from MUS, CBHS, or SBA.

Got the premiere issue of"Friday Night Football" magazine in the mail yesterday.

Their top 5 teams in the *Nashville (DI and DII) region are:

1. Ensworth

2. BA

3. MBA

4. Riverdale

5. Smyrna

*All Nashville region includes all of the middle Tn counties.

The All-Nashville team (DI and DII):

Wirth Campbell EHS QB

Connor McDermott EHS TE

Antonio Richardson EHS OL

Derek King BA UTIL

Keenan Crenshaw EHS DL

Rodney Anderson EHS DB

William Beaird BA DB

Quinn Hamilton EHS DB

EHS has 6 players on a 24 player team in the ALL Nashville region which includes all of the middle TN counties.

The managing editor of the magazine is STUMP Martin. I'm thinking he might have ties and $upport from Ensworth.

I assume Mr. Football Fan thinks Stump Martin is an idiot also.

I am just too confused with all of the conflicting opinions and mathematical complexities to make any sort of reasonable prediction of a winner in 2010.

I will predict this, however: the quarterbacking legacies of Ingle Martin and Barry Brunetti will remain as strong as ever no matter who takes home the gold this season.

Well, said. Speaking of QBs, any update on Simonis?

• Upvote 1