D. Manning

TJ Warren

J. Arnold

Rudwall

Freeman

Creech

wild game ...but, Rookie Owl coach outcoaches Veteran coach Turner

Tyner...with so much speed...too many turnovers and OUT of Shape!! :hungry:

I'm glad I don't have to hear about Tyner for a while. They might beat East Hammy this year???????? :ugeek:

Owls Win!!!! 49-36

Congrats to Coach Williams and Staff.

Owls found playmakers!!

G. Manning

D. Manning

TJ Warren

J. Arnold

Rudwall

Freeman

Creech

wild game ...but, Rookie Owl coach outcoaches Veteran coach Turner

Tyner...with so much speed...too many turnovers and OUT of Shape!! :hungry:

I'm glad I don't have to hear about Tyner for a while. They might beat East Hammy this year???????? :ugeek:

:thumb:
  • Upvote 1

What does everyone think? supposedly Tr's best team in years(maybe ever),going up against one of Ooltewah's weakest teams in years(supposedly). Any predictions? Owls were picked in a coaches poll to finish 2nd in region behind Mcminn county.,.with that being said Tyner supposedly beat Mcminn 7-2 in a live scrimmage,so will Tyner beat a 2nd rate team 14-4? you tell me.

[/quot]

Man was I wrong. On paper the Ram looked good enough to beat the Owls. I knew it would be a good game, guess the Rams ran out of pickle juice. The Powell kid is slow off the ball and the rest of the Rams didn't look good either. The Owl stayed with a game plan that worked out well. Goose is a good leader..

:blink: What a game!! one of the strangest games,I've ever seen.

It was a very good game. Dude I didn't know who to cheer for, but you cant judge a dog by its size- its the bite of the dog that hurts and the Owls bit hard and often. Man your son is an athlete. If only his could have started when Polk(22) and company was there and made it to the semi's, who knows what would have happened. Its only the first game, but I see some of that young talent I mentioned earlier showing up. I told you guys the Owl would play football, although I favored the Rams in that match-up Friday the Owls remained constant with there game. They didn't almost give it up in the second half. The Rams made some minor adjustments, but the Owls stayed true. Good win guys and great class. will follow you guys-great fan base(Randell Freemans a stud dude and that skinny receiver is good too) see yah "GOOSEDAD"

I haven't seen the Free Press box score yet but the Chattanoogan said Ooltewah had 12 yards in the second half and no first downs. It doesn't seem like Tyner conditioning was much part of the outcome, the big thing was all the turnovers including of course 2 interceptions returned for scores.

I haven't seen the Free Press box score yet but the Chattanoogan said Ooltewah had 12 yards in the second half and no first downs. It doesn't seem like Tyner conditioning was much part of the outcome, the big thing was all the turnovers including of course 2 interceptions returned for scores.

Indian...were you at the game??? No, you were not. What are you talking about?

:motorbike: