Alcoa vs Maryville

pepvol

It's Sunday night before a Thursday game between the 2 most dominant programs in Tennessee high school football history and only 2 pages on this thread? Is everybody out there so unsure of what will happen that nobody wants to say anything?

I call it MUTUAL RESPECT.

Edited by scots50

I also can't believe how few posts there are on this thread...seems like it usually gets rolling in mid to late December and has double digit pages before the season even starts.

I think this could be one of the truly classic matchups in this series. In most seasons Maryville really should win. Last year we saw a truly great Alcoa team just dominate a really young Maryville squad. With some more depth and maturity for the Rebels, the playing field should be back toward even.

Maryville's offense will score. Of that I'm confident.

The question is whether the D can get the job done. I really don't think they'll get dominated to the same degree as they did last year, but then again that was utter domination so shades of the same would still be a bad thing.

Could be a really good one. Go Rebels!

I also can't believe how few posts there are on this thread...seems like it usually gets rolling in mid to late December and has double digit pages before the season even starts.

I think this could be one of the truly classic matchups in this series. In most seasons Maryville really should win. Last year we saw a truly great Alcoa team just dominate a really young Maryville squad. With some more depth and maturity for the Rebels, the playing field should be back toward even.

Maryville's offense will score. Of that I'm confident.

The question is whether the D can get the job done. I really don't think they'll get dominated to the same degree as they did last year, but then again that was utter domination so shades of the same would still be a bad thing.

Could be a really good one. Go Rebels!

This game has potential to be a very high schoring affair. Both offenses can put points up in a hurry.

This game has potential to be a very high schoring affair. Both offenses can put points up in a hurry.

Solly eye hope we cain schor enuff two maik hit hi schorrin'.... :unsure: Jist maik shore and taik june-your down behind Donna's and git him one ov tham big ole Hot Dawgs beefour tha gaim.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Good luck to both teams,two of the best programs in TENNESSEE.But i aint saying nothing everybody dont know.Will it be on the NET or TV?

What a Phony!! You've never shown any respect for anybody (under any of your many screen names)... so why start now. :roflol: