Greeneville vs Sullivan South Week 1

THSVikings2004

My apologies for not seeing this thread earlier. Please use the Report button when things get out of hand. One member is no longer with us, and his ip address is banned, and a couple of others won't be around for a few days.

Try to keep the topics football-related and not personal.

you can banned ip addresses? that pretty cool i must say lol.

I've got a question for the Greeneville fans.Who is Story's dad or mom.I heard he was from a different set than I know and I can't hardly believe that.What kin to Clifford,Philip,Rita,Marty and all that family is he,if any.The Hall kid as well,does anyone know who is his parents.

Batman, sorry to but in but he has two sisters I believe. Rainey is his twin. She is starter for Greenevilles Lady Devils.

I've got a question for the Greeneville fans.Who is Story's dad or mom.I heard he was from a different set than I know and I can't hardly believe that.What kin to Clifford,Philip,Rita,Marty and all that family is he,if any.The Hall kid as well,does anyone know who is his parents.

Jamel Hall's uncle or cousin, one, is Fess Hall. Fess was a standout athlete from Chuckey-Doak High School who later played college ball at Tusculum.

The Hall youngin has great parents. Solid Middle class with the same middle class values across the board. If you ever meet his dad, George you will never forget him. Story's Mom, Sheila is the real deal. A Christian lady who has raised 3 great kids by herself. They are churched, good students and great work Ethics. Yes they are related to the stories you know but I forget the relationship. They had a 1/2 brother who was pretty rough.

Great kids from great families.

The Hall youngin has great parents. Solid Middle class with the same middle class values across the board. If you ever meet his dad, George you will never forget him. Story's Mom, Sheila is the real deal. A Christian lady who has raised 3 great kids by herself. They are churched, good students and great work Ethics. Yes they are related to the stories you know but I forget the relationship. They had a 1/2 brother who was pretty rough.

Great kids from great families.

COACH how have ya been?

Glad to see ya back on the boards...

Where you at now?

COACH how have ya been?

Glad to see ya back on the boards...

Where you at now?

Well after those many years principalling, I retired to get out of it. The good Lord works in mysterious ways and I am now at Briarcrest Christian school as the AP Government teacher and head wrestling Coach. they would like me to get back into Football, but I will wait a year and see about that. As my lovely Sara said one day I was a dip now I am a double dipper. Briarcrest Christian is the Blind side school and the little Toohey boy is now a grown up Sr. It is a treat being there. West TN. BCS is in Eads nect to collierville and germantown and we live in Oakland.

Edited by noonesfool

Well Greeneville's JV beat South's JV 33-0. I sure hope their varisty is a little better. Could be some long years coming up for the Rebels!

Or some really good years for the Devils. I usually don't put a whole lot into scrimmages and JV games, but 33-0 is a good showing no matter who is playing.