The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ladies and gentlemen the TRAIN will be at Cascade Friday night so watchout....Anyone that wants to see a team get TRAINTRACKED come on out because that's exactly what's going to happen....SP by 40 again!! Cascade has playmakers to make a game of it but that's where it stops...I look forward to this game...Should be a fine tune up...Any update on some our injured players from last week? I know Hale and Stone got nicked up...what's there status for the game? Also where was Roy last game??? I swear I think I got him pegged but he didn't have no cooler of red bulls haha

Im going to try and make it. Although i wont be bringing my Third Person like most of my Pirate faithfull's more full of it than anything lol... If i dont have to shoot friday ill be there... Cascade will have their hands very full .. Butchie I recomend the 100 proof for this one... ohh and ya might wanna start 20 mins before the Game because 8 mins into it. its a done deal.. Spitt capatilizes early and often.. Wish you guys the best. Im setting here laughing at . na with Butchie your killing me Butchie lol!!!!!ha ha ha ha. Its great you can keep it in humor unlike our North Kimball Rivals.. see you guys there....

Yeah, I'm Gonna Need Some Chasers! Do They Still Allow Mason Jars In The Stadium?

Good luck slippin it by Mrs Edwards. Got a nose on her like a blood hound. Did ya forget what happened to Otis......uhh I mean Logger last year. He was running around in his underwear with a cape and a devil mask on. You'll have to be more descrete than that!

I really think this will be a good game. SP should win but homefield advantage does mean alot. I do hope if we do get ahead like some of you are posting that some of the young boy's will get a chance to play. I look forward to coming to Cascade. I also will be glad to see and hear there great band.

Every bit as good as the ones we sat on in Chapel Hill for years. Unfortunately, Nan, we don't have the Chapel Hill Lions Club sitting ready to dump thousands of dollars into a new stadium like Forrest did ....

Now Mike, for the past few years before the stadium was built, we had very nice portable bleachers that were used also for the tractor pull. Aluminum. The Lion's Club didn't have anything to do with us getting a new stadium. That was the county, shock shock. :o You guys would be better off to invest in some like that. I am registering a formal complaint BTW, with the Bedford Co. B.O.E about the deplorable conditions at Cascade and Community on the visitor's side. Nothing personal, and it probably won't do any good, but I will try. Took an act of congress to find out who to contact.

Anyway, good luck. If you're buying, let me know where to meet you guys Friday night. Hubby and I will come and eat if you're buying, lol. :rolleyes:

Now Mike, for the past few years before the stadium was built, we had very nice portable bleachers that were used also for the tractor pull. Aluminum. The Lion's Club didn't have anything to do with us getting a new stadium. That was the county, shock shock. :o You guys would be better off to invest in some like that. I am registering a formal complaint BTW, with the Bedford Co. B.O.E about the deplorable conditions at Cascade and Community on the visitor's side. Nothing personal, and it probably won't do any good, but I will try. Took an act of congress to find out who to contact.

Anyway, good luck. If you're buying, let me know where to meet you guys Friday night. Hubby and I will come and eat if you're buying, lol. :rolleyes:

It's a darn shame you would have to complain about something like that. Should of been taken care of long ago. Unfortunately in Bedford County, Cascade seems to be the ugly red headed stepchild of the county. (No offense intended to you ugly redheaded step children ) They piled a ton of darn portables around the school a few years ago to solve over crowding problem. Extremely poor security situation at the school because of this. You have students constantly leaving and entering school unwatched because of this. Probably gonna take something bad happening before problem is corrected. Meanwhile the other schools are enjoying new facilities.

In short, be thankful your not in Bedford county!

I'll Buy It....Head On Down LTR! :thumb: