Anderson Co vs Powell

Space3

Thank you osunut :thumb:

First of all congradulations to Powell on a Great performance I am not taking anything away from Powell.

Ok guys teaming up on me. You are entitled to your opinion. Everyone knows what was said how it was said and why it was said. I have spoken with lots of people and no one in there right mind would have ever made such a prediction. I make almost 6 figure income too but that does not qualify me to make outlandish predictions unless I have a basis. Be what it is and I am not not mad at anyone but even without your post someone somewhere would have figured this one out. Your right they will meet again. I think this is a learning curve for Mr. Gillum. He is new and he has to understand all outside aspects of the game. This is one I do not think he will ever forget. Oak Ridge on the other hand, I can not speak for.

Have a good one Guys!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like some numbers for tonights drawing? or maybe you need help with some hammering? hahaha

I say the above all in good fun, no disrespect meant. :mrgreen:

Yea I think would especially from you. I bet you have some insider information on the lotto as well. :)

No I will leave the hammering to you. Sounds like you are doing a good job! However you want to look at it. :)

Its all in fun!

To the Panther fans that are now feeling their oats and posting on the PrepXtra site that they want a piece of Alcoa, be for real.

We rolled you up in the preseason and nothing has changed.

We do, however, need to schedule four games next season, so make the call, and The F5 will huff and puff and blow your house down. :popcorneater:

I know my football. Powell is a good team....but wanting a piece of Alcoa is not a wise decision. Alcoa would make Powell look like an average team.

To the Panther fans that are now feeling their oats and posting on the PrepXtra site that they want a piece of Alcoa, be for real.

We do, however, need to schedule four games next season, so make the call, and The F5 will huff and puff and blow your house down. :popcorneater:

:popcorneater: :popcorneater:

Powell was able to frustrate what we normally do on O by lining up 4 or 5 yards off the receivers and hitting them hard off the line. Coupled with a good pass rush and playing tight assignments we just couldn't get a lot going. There were some areas open but we didn't go there enough and one or two were dropped when we did. Like you said Dragon92, we now know what we can work on to get better. Those things can be schemed against and, I hope, remedied. We're going to have to score WITH teams like Powell in order to beat them. Powell is good, no question about it. They don't really have a weakness to exploit. Unless we or Catholic can upset them then they can write their own ticket. But I think we'll come in if we get to a next time and it'll be a different game. Good luck to both teams.

Wow! You Alcoa guys really like your popcorn............Oh, I guess you all are waiting around on our thread to see if anyone bites.

I am sure that all of us are well aware that Alcoa has a great football team and outstanding program.

There now. Do you feel better?

Now go huff and puff and blow somebody else down.

:popcorneater: :popcorneater:

APB, I see one post by one fan referencing Alcoa at the PrepXtra site. It's a reach to infer that the entire Powell fan base believes as that one fan does.

Alcoa is in a league by themselves right now. Any high school football fan in this area with a brain understands that.

APB, I see one post by one fan referencing Alcoa at the PrepXtra site. It's a reach to infer that the entire Powell fan base believes as that one fan does.

Alcoa is in a league by themselves right now. Any high school football fan in this area with a brain understands that.

Yeah, I saw that one misguided post on PrepXtra as well. Alcoa is without a doubt in a league/class by themselves right now, and I hated seeing a Powell fan post something like that. Level heads will prevail here. Personally, I'm glad we don't have to face Maryville or Alcoa during the season. They are still what every team in Tennessee strives to become, and for good reason.

The Alcoa ego's need not worry....The post was probably some over excited kid who was caught up in a big win. It does get a little amusing that there cant be more than one or 2 good football programs without some fans feeling there top spot is in jeopardy and needing a shootout at high noon.

Its High School football.......enjoy it..let the community celebrate. And most of all don't feel the need to pound those troll chest's in another schools thread...

We still need four games.

Make the call. Powell is about as good as it gets around here right now.

We need a home-and-home against a team whose fans will actually show up and Powell fit that bill. You guys are a shoe-in for the playloffs about every year, so you have nothing to lose by dancing with the F5!

You are aware that none of the Powell fans here can make that call and you should let your AD contact Powells coach?...(just checking)

oh and i thought you wanted a football game.....I doubt very seriously Coach Lowe would ever agree to dance with you