Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

All I am saying is the last time Jasper had a good player..and someone I played against...Was a RB and he went to Boyd Buc. Most people would know who...They wont be there...Best of luck though...I am ready for it to be a rival again! But the topic is Signal and SP which is the new happening rival so lets try to keep on topic...like I said SP wins by two tds I think...Everyone get ready for a barnburner

Edited by powerp

Don't get all happy listening to those rumors.. And I know that you know how things are really looking for SP.. You've seen this middle school bunch.. you've seen the little leagues.. That cycle is turning and it's not gonna take 5 years to see it happen..

It appears to KL that PG has put his rose colored glasses back on or has suffered a skillet attack as OP would say. KL thought that JMS had a decent team. It is quite possible that they could beat the Warrior varsity team.

All I am saying is the last time Jasper had a good player..and someone I played against...Was a RB and he went to Boyd Buc. Most people would know who...They wont be there...Best of luck though...I am ready for it to be a rival again! But the topic is Signal and SP which is the new happening rival so lets try to keep on topic...like I said SP wins by two tds I think...Everyone get ready for a barnburner

You're right.. this is SP and SM... My prediction is a close game.. SPitt wins by 9 points or less...

I went by that school today at 4:00 and it was closed. I wanted to buy my tickets for me and Murphy. Let me ask you a question. Why did Grider have the school closed when they are selling these tickets for a big game like this? I was mad when I went by their and it was closed. Murphy said he will have his black cowboy hat on tomorrow at the game.

All I have to say about that is 64 - 0 :shock:

:lol: There was no competition that night. Havent been much competiton since Antonio was a senior in High School. He is already about to graduate college. Lol. Its really sad when you have to brag about a Jr High team. Its depressing actually. Maybe one day they will make a Coach T for Jr High, and then you can go to that website and brag all you want. This is for high school though, and I dont mean to sound redundant, but does 64-0 ring a bell you PurpleLoser? :roflol:

Edited by NoCompetition2