Rhea County at Bradley

rheacountyeaglefan

Don't take the Defense to lightly.

Seems there's no one on here but Eagle fans. Bears not talking??? I have a question, are the eagles practicing defense against lone back (Massengil) in the backfield, or a lone set with Houston back there. Maybe both running a little option? Then again will Copeland be in the shotgun throwing to Houston split out or one of the receiving corp across the middle. Surely you have practiced against Bennett at QB and running out of the shotgun? No one has stopped him yet! Lots of options to practice for.

Ridiculous.

I think our fans need to be talking about this Friday's game instead of slinging crap like they are on the other topic. Let's get behind our E-ville boys and take a big crowd across the river.

I totally agree. Time to get behind the boys and the coach's and support them with all we have. No matter who the coach's are or what ever. Need to stop the negativity of the program and support it. Bradley we coming to your town Friday night and I think we will win. Don't care if it's by 1 or 20. It's district play and that is all that counts come playoff time. GO EAGLES. I for one enjoy watching you guys play. Keep giving all you got even if you are winning by 20 or losing by 20.

I dont exactly recall the score last season..But wasnt it like 33-0 before BCHS took out the starter's in the first couple minutes of the third?..Then RC scored several times against the 3rd string. BC has all those skill players back again..

Just sayin.....

Go Eagles. Who cares about last year?

Just saying......

Bradley may have weapons, but i do believe Rhea has enough of it's own. Best QB we've had in a LONG time, good talent at A and B back, handful of receivers, and a motivated weapon. The boys really dont have any serious standouts, but they work as a team. which in the end is the biggest weapon of all! :thumb:

You are absolute it is the team in the end that ends up with the LOSS not an individual.

Maybe but we are just like you and every other fan with there team. You should know that by now.

You guys are something else though. Every week you guys say the same thing: "Cam can throw", "Dez can run", "Man Cleveland has beat us two years in a row", "Our defense is good", "We love CBRF", "Alcoa better be glad we aren't on their schedule", "I think Cleveland is going to beat us again", "Beating Bradley is the only way we'll get a win in CLEVELAND this year"...and so on lol :roflol: .

• Upvote 1