Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

That's awesome! The last line makes me think of the Hulk Hogan.

Let me tell you something, brother. Eat your vitamins and say your prayers. Cuz WHATCHA GONNA DO? I SAID WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THESE (insert team here in place of 24 inch pythons) RUN WILD ON YOU!!!

Music and Pose - "I Am A Real American"

Sorry, I love me some rasslin'. Your last line sent me into a state of nostalgia.

:thumb:

Yea yea… and I guess if we end up winning Friday night then the haters will say Greenville was just a decent team. Nothin knew… we heard the same thing last year up until we dropped 27 points in DBs mouth. Then all we heard was “but our players were sick all week†:lol: . Maybe you should write the Associated Press and let them know they made a mistake… they have a team that is only “decent†ranked as a TOP 10 6A SCHOOL IN THE STATE!! :thumb:

All rankings aside...this one concerns me for GHS...they've done an adequate job against the run but not a great job. Once again THS has a great offensive line and good backs. GHS had trouble stopping South greene's running in the first half. GHS DT's were taking on double teams all night so the LB's should have been making a lot of tackles...and they were but the tackles were after 3 to 7 yards deep. GHS inside LB's are great physical specimens but they don't fill the hole unless they are on a stunt. The LB that GHS graduated last year was great at reading and filling...this year's LBs are either slow readers or slow fillers...if that doesn't improve that could be trouble. Some GHS posters aren't going to like this post but if they know anything about LB play they'll take notice. I'm picking GHS but not with a whole lot of confidence.

• Upvote 1

All rankings aside...this one concerns me for GHS...they've done an adequate job against the run but not a great job. Once again THS has a great offensive line and good backs. GHS had trouble stopping South greene's running in the first half. GHS DT's were taking on double teams all night so the LB's should have been making a lot of tackles...and they were but the tackles were after 3 to 7 yards deep. GHS inside LB's are great physical specimens but they don't fill the hole unless they are on a stunt. The LB that GHS graduated last year was great at reading and filling...this year's LBs are either slow readers or slow fillers...if that doesn't improve that could be trouble. Some GHS posters aren't going to like this post but if they know anything about LB play they'll take notice. I'm picking GHS but not with a whole lot of confidence.

FINALLY… a sensible post from Greeneville instead of all this “you better pass the ball, because you can’t run on the reincarnation of the 1970s Steel Curtain†and the “we have Batman, Superman, and Wolverine all on the same team†crap! Good post JCA…watchamagig. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

Outstanding observations! This one concerns me too. I will still go with the Devils. Vikings will get their yards, but the Devils D the past 4 years has succeeded on the "bend, but don't break" plan. Devils by 2 td's.

FINALLY… a sensible post from Greeneville instead of all this “you better pass the ball, because you can’t run on the reincarnation of the 1970s Steel Curtain†and the “we have Batman, Superman, and Wolverine all on the same team†crap! Good post JCA…watchamagig. :thumb:

Will 220 yds of total offense gonna beat Greeneville? I think not. TH only had 220 yds against SH in rushing. I'm guessing you think you'll run the ball better against GHS? I don't think so.

The Devil D usually takes them a min or two to get going...But when their rolling there solid. The D knows how important this is gonna be and wont coe out flat. I think Tn High might be underestimating the Devils...

The Devil D usually takes them a min or two to get going...But when their rolling there solid. The D knows how important this is gonna be and wont coe out flat. I think Tn High might be underestimating the Devils...

No TFlorida… I REALLY think it’s the other way around.

Of course I am picking the Devils this week, but have much respect for the Vikings. I feel like it will be a close game! The Devils will be in trouble if they dont win in the trenches! This will be a great game between 2 great programs! Go Devils :thumb:

UNDERESTIMATE

Titanic - Even God himself couldn't sink this ship. (or something to that nature)That is an underestimation.

Does anyone believe Tennessee High doesn't stand a chance?

Does anyone believe Greeneville doesn't stand a chance?

If so, then you underestimate either team.

Football is a game that the better team doesn't always win. I believe neither team underestimates the other. The fans however may underestimate each other.

I think the Vikings can make this a real barn burner if they come out showing they can move the ball effectively through the air. Getting the Greenedevils back on their heels will be critical to opening up the ground game for the Bristol boys. I know the Vikings have fresh legs with a good rotation of 5 RBs but I don't see any Shelley-esque 12 yd/carry guys in this one Cap.:ugeek: At least not without a surprise strategy. It would be refreshing to see Coach "Stubborn" come out flinging it instead of pounding the rock against Batman, Superman, and Wolverine.