Greeneville @ Chuckey Doak

DevilMan03

Who wins? ha ha  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins ha ha

Don't insult my football intelligence, especially when it comes to my Vols and their true Frosh running back. I knew he came from Georgia, just don't really care what high school.

I was under the impression you knew EVERYTHING..figured you would know the high school Mr. Neal played at, and when did you purchase the Tennessee Volunteer Football team? Do you own the Lady Vols basketball team too? :roflol:

I was under the impression you knew EVERYTHING..figured you would know the high school Mr. Neal played at, and when did you purchase the Tennessee Volunteer Football team? Do you own the Lady Vols basketball team too? :roflol:

No, just MOST EVERYTHING. I really don't care about other states when it comes to high school football. I'm ok in my own little bubble here in East Tennessee.

I have the perfect team for Greeneville to add to their schedule, its an out-of-state game that would be great for both schools. It also has a few inside stories to it as well, people with Greeneville ties. It would be a lot of fun. Two really good programs that continue to get better.

Take a look...at least 8 players on field with D1 offers...lets make it happen.

www.borntocompete.com/whitewatervssandycreek.html

Hey CW,

You guys front the bill from the Greene Coach, put us in a nice hotel,feed us, and it could happen. I sent you a text message this morning. I know your busy trying to nail jello to the wall, but hit me back.

Hey CW,

You guys front the bill from the Greene Coach, put us in a nice hotel,feed us, and it could happen. I sent you a text message this morning. I know your busy trying to nail jello to the wall, but hit me back.

I got it CB, I was actually trying to herd cats this morning, Ill be trying to nail jello to a tree this afternoon. Just trying to find some competition for them devils, yall killin folks. Keep it up (after this week of course)...and I was thinking we could come up there and play.

I'm pretty sure I said I was ok with it. I don't care about Georgia football. Sorry.

I guess you don't ever want the pleasure of watching players go from 1 level to the next then do you. Im all for E.T. football myself, but we hardly EVER have big time college athletes go on to play big time college ball. Name 1 besides Witten.

I guess you don't ever want the pleasure of watching players go from 1 level to the next then do you. Im all for E.T. football myself, but we hardly EVER have big time college athletes go on to play big time college ball. Name 1 besides Witten.

Ooh , ooh pick me! Greeneville's own Dustin Moore. I get enough pleasure watching games right here in Greene County every Friday night, then I can turn on the TV Saturdays and Sundays. It's all I need.

Curt Phillips of Sullivan South went to Wisconsin currently ranked 18 in the Nation. sure he hasn't played much(due to a bad injury) and he is only a SO but getting to a school like that is an accomplishment in itself. Also to point out he was the #2 QB before his injury.

Edited by EHSTrack06

Curt Phillips of Sullivan South went to Wisconsin currently ranked 18 in the Nation. sure he hasn't played much(due to a bad injury) and he is only a SO but getting to a school like that is an accomplishment in itself. Also to point out he was the #2 QB before his injury.

Jason Witten's teammates Gerald Sensabaugh played at NC an is from Kingsports DB.

Jason Witten's teammates Gerald Sensabaugh played at NC an is from Kingsports DB.

Thanks guys, he just asked for one so I gave him the obvious since it's a Greeneville board.

Good luck to both teams tonight. The Black Knights will need it more I'm afraid. Hopefully they can put up a good fight for a little while and make it somewhat of a game.

Young kids with short memories don't forget ..Todd Collins Jefferson Co..Carson-Newman..St Louis Rams Super Bowl Team..Brent Collins Jefferson County UGA..Buffaloe Bills...Gary Dandridge Tenn High...Appalachian State,,Seattle Seahawks....Greg Jones Tennessee High, UT, Dallas Cowboys...Van Willims Science Hill, ETSU/C-N...Buffaloe Bills... Those are the ones that I recall that made it to the pros and some played quite awhile...There's plenty of others Duncan Cave Greeneville ..Naval Academy/ Vanderbilt...Brian Benton Greeneville Air Force, Dave Scott Morristown West Memphis State...which reminds me Little Man Stewart, Morristown West Ut, Jacksonville Jaguars....I hope I've sparked the memories of some of the old timers because I'm sure there are plenty of others that I've failed to mention. NET isn't highly recruited and it is not the hot bed of D-1 prospects that GA and FL are...but there is a pretty good brand of football up here and some pretty tough kids.