White House (4-4) AT Springfield (6-2)

BDP2003

Come Friday night the Jackets will swarm all over the Devils. Beat someone this year and you can talk, but who have you beat that is worth anything! Maybe the schools that you played tough only played down to the 2010 Devils abilities. The road to the playoffs end soon this year for BDP.

Plus you are going to see that there is coaching at Springfield. With a former college coordinator, 2 former head coaches, 3 former state football champions, with 4 Coaches caoching in a State Title Game, with 2 Bringing home the titles. So Please keep the thought that your coaches are better than sliced bread. Springfield Principals have went out with coach myers and loaded up the staff. I bet you will see the difference from last years team. Year stronger and faster and learned from mistakes made against top ten ranked teams lossing only by 8 points total.

I got an idea, whomever coaching staff wins the other teams fans will acknowledge this on all their webpages. Deal?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time the Jackets beat WH at home, their coaches were waving towards the WH fans and acting so unprofessional, year 2003, Rico Collier, enough said if you saw the game. I can't get that imagine out of my mind. However, I'm not too prideful to see good coaching so if the Jackets outcoach WH, I'll let you know.

Greenbrier was able to throw on us, especially with the Bobcats #8...he's a freaking player. However, I feel like we have gotten somewhat better and have played better teams since our loss at Greenbrier. We spotted them 13 points in the first 4 minutes of the game so Greenbrier was able to be less conservative in their play calling with the lead. Beech, Goodpasture, Smith County, and Macon are all run teams but I feel WH has capable DB's in their secondary to defend Springfield. We don't have to stop them, just contain them enough and avoid the big plays, momentum plays. Still like WH 28-17. Also, I'm glad we are getting along now...looking forward to Friday night!!

You didn't SPOT us anything.

Springfield ran over us. WH doesn't have the speed that the Jackets do. I don"t think the Jackets will let the Cats be the only Robertson County team to beat WH this year. I may be wrong, but I don"t think so.

:shock:

Pretty sure Macon thought this was their year to get BDP and you saw how that ended. WH will out coach Springfield and will be in the game late, which I give the edge to WH in that case. Springfield may have more speed and talent across the board but WH will find a way. Springfield will have to wait another year to beat the Big Blue....or maybe a few more. This is a bigger game for WH than Springfield!

Springfield ran over us. WH doesn't have the speed that the Jackets do. I don"t think the Jackets will let the Cats be the only Robertson County team to beat WH this year. I may be wrong, but I don"t think so.

greenbrier cat if we get to play agian white house will win and i can asure you of that.

We didn't spot you anything?? I'm pretty sure we fumbled twice in your territory within the first 4 minutes of the game; one fumble you returned for a TD. I don't care if you're a Devil or Bobcat fan but most would see that as "spotting" or "giving" you the early lead!! If it was the other way around, I'd call it spotting. But that's just me...

Greenbrier is acting like beating White House is the greatest thing they have ever done. White House pretty much beats yall every year and its no big deal to them. Make yall should just be like Vandy and make a shirt for every time yall get a big win :roflol:

Maybe "gifts' would sound better to the Greenbrier Cat. Think of it as Christmas came early for the Bob's. I recall that Greenbrier did beat the Devils a couple of years ago in the reg. season but then lost to us in the playoffs. Are you sure you would want WH again this year? Take away the "gifts" and the ending may have been different. You're number 8 is a fine ball player I'll give you that. I like our #8 better. If he ain't all state, somethings wrong. Hopefully we'll see ya'll in the playoffs.