South Fulton short trip to Union City

JungleJim125

The weather looks to be rather cool for Thursday nights game. Maybe coolest of the year so far. Union City has to keep the ball moving and have NO turnovers.

If Union City can step up some on "D" and have NO turnovers....Union City should win.

Union City has moved the ball on every team this year for the exception of Humboldt.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what you get with CoachT Plus:

1.Access to ALL message boards, ALL of the time, and extra message boards. We call them Plus boards and there are more than 15 of them at the present moment. They cover everything from college football, pro sports and open discussions on any and all topics. As demand grows, other boards are added to the mix.

2.Ad-free browsing on the message boards. No ads means that you can more easily read and respond on your favorite forums.

hey butchie whats your cut? see you tomorrow!!! Us from LC are riding on some big blue bus??? :lol:

I was just looking at the prelimanary playoff scenarios.Has Jo Byrnes at #1,Nashville Christian at #2,Lake Co at #3,South Fulton at # 4..Clarksville Ac at #5 and Huntingdon at # 6..Has Jo Byrnes and Nashville Christian getting byes and Huntingdon coming to Lake Co and Clarksville Ac coming to South Fulton.It has Bruceton and Union City as the teams on the bubble..I noticed Nashville Christian plays Jo Byrnes.If they lose to Jo Brynes,does that move Lake Co up if Lake Co beats Greenfield?Is South Fulton automatically going to be in?Both Union City and South Fulton are 2-3 in the district and the winner would be 3-3 while the loser drops to 2-4.The old way the brackets were done or in years past would have Union City as the number 2 team in the district and in the playoffs with a win over South Fulton....South Fulton is in at the moment and if Union City wins..would think that would vaunt them up or does the way they seed teams in quadrants and South Fulton having a better overall record put South Fulton in?I looked at the prep polls.Nashville Christian has only 1 loss and are playing Jo Byrnes for the district title.At the moment they are ranked 7th and Lake Co 9th.If Nashviile Christian wins..they will be #2 at worse..If Nashville Christian loses to Jo Byrnes in a close game..could keep them still ranked 7th.A blowout loss would probably drop them.A close game with Greenfield or a loss to Greenfield would hurt Lake Co even if Nashsville were to lose.So..hopefully Lake Co wins and may need to win big..Probably won't make any difference as to the teams we would play except would get a bye and a home game instead of driving to Nashville the second round if we were to beat Huntingdon.!

Edited by mrbigster

I was just looking at the prelimanary playoff scenarios.Has Jo Byrnes at #1,Nashville Christian at #2,Lake Co at #3,South Fulton at # 4..Clarksville Ac at #5 and Huntingdon at # 6..Has Jo Byrnes and Nashville Christian getting byes and Huntingdon coming to Lake Co and Clarksville Ac coming to South Fulton.It has Bruceton and Union City as the teams on the bubble..I noticed Nashville Christian plays Jo Byrnes.If they lose to Jo Brynes,does that move Lake Co up if Lake Co beats Greenfield?Is South Fulton automatically going to be in?Both Union City and South Fulton are 2-3 in the district and the winner would be 3-3 while the loser drops to 2-4.The old way the brackets were done or in years past would have Union City as the number 2 team in the district and in the playoffs with a win over South Fulton....South Fulton is in at the moment and if Union City wins..would think that would vaunt them up or does the way they seed teams in quadrants and South Fulton having a better overall record put South Fulton in?I looked at the prep polls.Nashville Christian has only 1 loss and are playing Jo Byrnes for the district title.At the moment they are ranked 7th and Lake Co 9th.If Nashviile Christian wins..they will be #2 at worse..If Nashville Christian loses to Jo Byrnes in a close game..could keep them still ranked 7th.A blowout loss would probably drop them.A close game with Greenfield or a loss to Greenfield would hurt Lake Co even if Nashsville were to lose.So..hopefully Lake Co wins and may need to win big..Probably won't make any difference as to the teams we would play except would get a bye and a home game instead of driving to Nashville the second round if we were to beat Huntingdon.!

Hey Biggy, you making the trip tonight? I think half of the Falcons are riding with me, so my brother in law just informed me? Bet one thing, i aint feeding all of them...made that mistake when we went to the Peabody/Mckenzie game earlier this year!

Bigster, still too early to tell on playoff brackets. The number 1 critera for getting in is to earn 1st on 2nd in district then you are a automatic qualifier. Next is overall record for the wildcard spots. The 6 wins puts South Fulton in because of that. This year we will have some 5-5 teams in the playoffs due to number of wildcard slots available and Huntingdon will be in at 4-6 if they lose to McKenzie because they are an automatic qualifier. The brackets could change if more West TN teams Qualify (Bruceton and Union City have the best chance with wins). That would bump middle TN teams back to Quads 2 and 3 which could benefit LC if they win at Greenfield by moving to the 2 slot and getting a bye. Alot of 4 and 5 win teams out there playing Friday. Those are the teams that will essentially determine how the brackets shape up. The projections now are just that and really have very little validity until all games are done.

Bigster, still too early to tell on playoff brackets. The number 1 critera for getting in is to earn 1st on 2nd in district then you are a automatic qualifier. Next is overall record for the wildcard spots. The 6 wins puts South Fulton in because of that. This year we will have some 5-5 teams in the playoffs due to number of wildcard slots available and Huntingdon will be in at 4-6 if they lose to McKenzie because they are an automatic qualifier. The brackets could change if more West TN teams Qualify (Bruceton and Union City have the best chance with wins). That would bump middle TN teams back to Quads 2 and 3 which could benefit LC if they win at Greenfield by moving to the 2 slot and getting a bye. Alot of 4 and 5 win teams out there playing Friday. Those are the teams that will essentially determine how the brackets shape up. The projections now are just that and really have very little validity until all games are done.

B, i wouldn't cheer for UC in ping pong...Until tonight!! Sorry SF...Good Luck to both teams!!