Power District 14A

shockernation

daroundball you asked me a question so I will give you my opinion but please everyone understand I am not trying to bash Gleason. Gleason is way down because they lost several key players. Gleason had two girls to score against Greenfield in the entire game last night and most of there points were against the Greenfield second and third string players who played well. Gleason played their starters all but one minute of the game. Greenfield also won the Bteam game 34-8 in an earlier game. The funny thing is that Gleason may still be the #2 team in their district.

As for tonight, Bradford can name the score with Gleason but Coach Eddings wont run the score up either. I look for Bradford to win by 20 but it could be worse.

First of all Gleason's points did not come against second and third string players. Coach Ayers and Coach Trevathan started subbing at about the same time. Second Gleason lost to Greenfield at Greenfield early last season but still managed to make substate. Last but not least you would think with the freedom to name the score Bradford would have picked something besides 40-33 Gleason. Greenfield has a very good team but gold balls are not given out in November.

First of all Gleason's points did not come against second and third string players. Coach Ayers and Coach Trevathan started subbing at about the same time. Second Gleason lost to Greenfield at Greenfield early last season but still managed to make substate. Last but not least you would think with the freedom to name the score Bradford would have picked something besides 40-33 Gleason. Greenfield has a very good team but gold balls are not given out in November.

Sorry but you must have had your head in the sand. Gleason had 7 points at halftime and Greenfield pulled their main team right after half so most of Gleasons points were against Greenfields second and third string. Gleason played their main team until less than 2 minutes were left in the game. I know you were embarassed but dont lie about the facts.

Sorry but you must have had your head in the sand. Gleason had 7 points at halftime and Greenfield pulled their main team right after half so most of Gleasons points were against Greenfields second and third string. Gleason played their main team until less than 2 minutes were left in the game. I know you were embarassed but dont lie about the facts.

First we don't get embarrassed, and second we lost point blank, the girls did not play ball and they will tell you that. And you are right we had 3 points at the end of the 1st quarter 7 points at halftime 11 points at the end of the 3rd quarter and 21 at the end of the game. And that's the facts. Nothing more nothing less. That game is over and so is the second so let's move on til the next ballgame. This is just the beginning of the season and like I've said before anyone can win on any given night, but you've got to play hard and play aggressive. Every fan loves their team, and everyone has their opinion and has their way of seeing how a game was played, what they see wasn't done and maybe should of been, but we are not the ones on the court. Good luck Lady Dawgs win or lose I'm your biggest fan.

Good luck to all the teams this year......... :roflolk::flower:

I just want to echo Rascal Flatts....I was at the game. I saw Gleason's starters in the game until 1 minute and a few seconds left in the game. And, Coach T was subbing in the 3rd quarter very often. Most of Gleason's points were scored against 2nd and 3rd stringers for Greenfield.

Those are the facts.

I hope the best for Gleason this year. I think yall will win some games...especially in District 13A. But, I'm sorry, Bulldog fans, but this years team is not nearly as good as past teams.

I just want to echo Rascal Flatts....I was at the game. I saw Gleason's starters in the game until 1 minute and a few seconds left in the game. And, Coach T was subbing in the 3rd quarter very often. Most of Gleason's points were scored against 2nd and 3rd stringers for Greenfield.

Those are the facts.

I hope the best for Gleason this year. I think yall will win some games...especially in District 13A. But, I'm sorry, Bulldog fans, but this years team is not nearly as good as past teams.

First let me say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, hope you all have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Now, I too was at the game against Greenfield, Gleason did not shoot the ball when told not to shoot most of the time you have a tendency to do as you are told, like I said previously we lost nothing else can be said. Again we all have our opinions, and it is early in the season and we are use to being the underdog,(when has Gleason not been the underdog in 14A) but win or lose I'm proud of our girls all of them especially of my daughter, she is a good player and she plays hard. These girls may compete against each other on the court but off the court some of these girls are good friends.. I wish all the teams good luck this season......

Combs had 16 in the first half. She got a T at the start of the second half. The other girls played well.

Ohhh Ok. Well, We got there midway through the 3rd quarter and so I figured something was up. Pretty good for Bradford to pull that game out without her playing down the stretch.

Edited by GCPioneer