East Literature Magnet & Smith County

Antwan

Sorry Mr. Scooter... humblest apologies... I meant the concession stand on OWL side... The OLD one!!!!lol I know manly on here stand at one end of it... The way the weathermen talking we all gonna have to bring out the long johns and our hunting clothes to keep warm... I think that SC will win it by 14...

Addenum please..( this prediction is solely based upon many conservations I have been privy to and does not reflect the ideas of any others)lol :roflol::flower:

Guest Termite

Ah Termie - we are not from Metro - little ole cuntry bumpkins that don't have indoor plumbing - don't really know how to play football - have to walk to school each day - we just don't have a chance ( ask Pearl Cohn about last year) :roflol:

You mean East Litature is in a Metro?? They ain't like us?

Shoot, I thought they was something like West Moreland.

We hope all our friends from East Lit drive safe and dress warm. It gets cold next to the creek and a breeze is always blowing. Park on campus or up and down College Ave. Remember to turn right at Sonic. Hope to see you there. Owls by 10.

Turn RIGHT at Sonic IF you come thru the business section of Carthage - If you take the bypass - turn LEFT at McDonalds and then LEFT at Sonic. Go up the hill, school is on the right and the field is on the right at the bottom of the hill in the "HOLE". :popcorneater:

Turn RIGHT at Sonic IF you come thru the business section of Carthage - If you take the bypass - turn LEFT at McDonalds and then LEFT at Sonic. Go up the hill, school is on the right and the field is on the right at the bottom of the hill in the "HOLE". :popcorneater:

Also, if you are coming in on Hwy. 25, turn Right at Mcdonalds and Left at Sonic.