Blount County Schools Football

PhoosballPhan

:roflolk: ........that's the best you got! what a loser! :thumb:

Good grief, you cheese eating butt monkeys are easy to get riled up! I'm just pointing out that when you thing you're the biggest and baddest dog in the fight that there is always someone bigger and badder. It is interesting that you stoop to calling me a loser. Only a mental midget would go that low. It's about as good as saying, "Oh yeah?" I guess that's what happens when you sleep through elementary school and are happy with your sixth grade education.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief, you cheese eating butt monkeys are easy to get riled up! I'm just pointing out that when you thing you're the biggest and baddest dog in the fight that there is always someone bigger and badder. It is interesting that you stoop to calling me a loser. Only a mental midget would go that low. It's about as good as saying, "Oh yeah?" I guess that's what happens when you sleep through elementary school and are happy with your sixth grade education.

You have no clue...you worked for a while to get a decent reputation on this board and lose i all with one lousy post.

Sorry about your luck. You know 10 "atta boys" = 1 "oh crap"

Now that is two lousy posts.

Cheese eatin' but monkeys, now that is funny.

Hey phoosbutt , is this the best you can do? Who is your team by the way? I bet they were beaten by one of the a fore mentioned teams. What would be the point of playing say ODESSA PERMIAN or some team like that. The whole set up is so different and humongous that there is no comparison. And I don't ever recall any of these CHAMPIONSHIP teams claiming that it could be done , not saying it is not possible but it may not be probable. But again is that all you got cry baby.

PHOOS is a Heritage fan. Understand now?

PHOOS is a Heritage fan. Understand now?

I'm a fan of doing what is right. So far HHS has not done much in that arena. WB is on the right track but could easily slip. It is hard to get excited when you have a coach that alienates so many people (Russell). It's hard to have a positive attitude when so many kids don't work hard (HHS & WB), not all, mind you, but enough that it is difficult to create a true team that strives toward common goals.

I'm a fan of seeing coaches and players coming together and accomplishing things. Both of these teams can be good enough to post 5-5 to 9-1 seasons consistently. The playoffs are not out of the question.

It is difficult to see them struggle against mediocre teams and get mowed down by good teams. As I have posted before, the potential is there. But potential doesn't mean much if it is wasted.

I'm a fan of doing what is right. So far HHS has not done much in that arena. WB is on the right track but could easily slip. It is hard to get excited when you have a coach that alienates so many people (Russell). It's hard to have a positive attitude when so many kids don't work hard (HHS & WB), not all, mind you, but enough that it is difficult to create a true team that strives toward common goals.

I'm a fan of seeing coaches and players coming together and accomplishing things. Both of these teams can be good enough to post 5-5 to 9-1 seasons consistently. The playoffs are not out of the question.

It is difficult to see them struggle against mediocre teams and get mowed down by good teams. As I have posted before, the potential is there. But potential doesn't mean much if it is wasted.

So it is right to attack the programs that are successful? Oh , wait , I forgot that the reason for their success is because they stole your all world players. Sorry.

You need more than just the coaches and players coming together, you need parents, teachers, students and administration to come together

You know, it would be nice if any Tennessee state champ team played any real competition. Tennessee high school football doesn't even measure up to other states. Maryville, Alcoa, and dozens of other teams couldn't hold a candle to state championship teams from other states. Don't believe it? Then why don't they line up games with other teams from other states. It was said that even GQ wouldn't play other Nike top 25 teams because of the difference in talent level. Take your six straight and play a real team with similar talent, then you can brag.

Now, as for the No Body Will Play Aloca In Football whining I will stick by what I wrote. The only one who benefits is Aloca and their athletic fund.

This was for the most part a great thread thread until an idiot like yourself chimed in. Your post has nothing to do with the subject.

There are some great posts in this thread by Govman and Jake several others. I too wish WBHS and HHS would get on track but playing Alcoa is not what will do it. Take the WBHS and HHS students off the Alcoa roster then maybe the game would mean something beyond the box-office. I don't think the reason to stop playing Alcoa was because of any cowardness but rather the lack of crowd and player discipline that Alcoa displayed post Rankin. Being afraid of Alcoa is just a stupid thought.

In my opinion there are three main points that stop WBHS & HHS from becoming more competitive.

#1 Discipline. By the players and supporters/so-called fans & parents. The kids have got to want to play sucessful football more than "hanging" with losers who look at school as a place to destroy, disrupt and see who has the neatest new tat or nose ring. Winning football takes mental discipline more than athletic ability. I know this is a tall order on the day these days but do you wanna win or not?

#2 School Board needs to look at successful football as a goal, not just fielding a team because everyone else is doing it. The board needs to belly up and hire successful coaches, not just head coaches but position coaches as well. The good ole' local boys will not simply get it done all of the time. Rankin and Quarles and most of the key staff are not from Blount County. The programs need special attention at this point and men who know how to coach but also know how to bring in a winning culture and mindset to the schools. Those kinds of Coaches will also expect and bring in the needed discipline and not care whose kid is whose. These kinds of men cost money and a long term arraignment that the county may not be interested or willing to commit too.

#Fan and community support. Support the coaches and kids. Heck there used to be a pee-wee coach who promoted out ward verbal hatred for Maryville to his players. This kind of stuff won’t make your WB bound future players competitive. If a local school has a championship program around you want your kids to be like it but be loyal enough to not join it. Many parents of county kids don’t want their kids anywhere near WBHS & HHS’s programs because of #1 and the lack of winning culture.

Breaking the cellar dweller mindset is a huge problem and I know it will take more than my three points and opinions. I do wish the programs luck and hope for the best for them.

This was for the most part a great thread thread until an idiot like yourself chimed in. Your post has nothing to do with the subject.

There are some great posts in this thread by Govman and Jake several others. I too wish WBHS and HHS would get on track but playing Alcoa is not what will do it. Take the WBHS and HHS students off the Alcoa roster then maybe the game would mean something beyond the box-office. I don't think the reason to stop playing Alcoa was because of any cowardness but rather the lack of crowd and player discipline that Alcoa displayed post Rankin. Being afraid of Alcoa is just a stupid thought.

In my opinion there are three main points that stop WBHS & HHS from becoming more competitive.

#1 Discipline. By the players and supporters/so-called fans & parents. The kids have got to want to play sucessful football more than "hanging" with losers who look at school as a place to destroy, disrupt and see who has the neatest new tat or nose ring. Winning football takes mental discipline more than athletic ability. I know this is a tall order on the day these days but do you wanna win or not?

#2 School Board needs to look at successful football as a goal, not just fielding a team because everyone else is doing it. The board needs to belly up and hire successful coaches, not just head coaches but position coaches as well. The good ole' local boys will not simply get it done all of the time. Rankin and Quarles and most of the key staff are not from Blount County. The programs need special attention at this point and men who know how to coach but also know how to bring in a winning culture and mindset to the schools. Those kinds of Coaches will also expect and bring in the needed discipline and not care whose kid is whose. These kinds of men cost money and a long term arraignment that the county may not be interested or willing to commit too.

#Fan and community support. Support the coaches and kids. Heck there used to be a pee-wee coach who promoted out ward verbal hatred for Maryville to his players. This kind of stuff won’t make your WB bound future players competitive. If a local school has a championship program around you want your kids to be like it but be loyal enough to not join it. Many parents of county kids don’t want their kids anywhere near WBHS & HHS’s programs because of #1 and the lack of winning culture.

Breaking the cellar dweller mindset is a huge problem and I know it will take more than my three points and opinions. I do wish the programs luck and hope for the best for them.

YAWN...............VMI must not be playing post season. :bored: