MTP @ Mckenzie

Butchie

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I detect some anger. Well I hate to disappoint you but we aren't going anywhere anytime soon so take some advise and stop reading about us if we bother you that bad. Just make sure you come back in here Friday night or Saturday morning and take your punishment....... :thumb:

You think I am joking but I am not!!

This is a bunch of mess.........Oh now you have gone and done it..........Roy's not going to like this. You are in some serious trouble zebra.....you think im joking but im not..... :roflol:

Unleash the beast Roy....... :roflolk:

You are probably correct! But i get tired of hearing Murphy Fair this and that! The only thing Murphy Fair prints in his book! Is what he reads from the papers and so called experts and what he gets off the net! About 10 years ago or so i bought a Murphy Fair High School Football edition! I thought most of it was funny i have not bought once since! So if Roy takes Murphy Fair serious the poor man needs help! You know being a Rebel and West Tn fan! Once you cross over into Middle Tn most of the West Tn teams are looked at as a joke! It's sad but true and i know West Tn has prove themselves which they have not done! But taking Murphy Fair serious get real and i am not joking! :rolleyes:

Edited by zebra99

Man, I detect some anger. Well I hate to disappoint you but we aren't going anywhere anytime soon so take some advise and stop reading about us if we bother you that bad. Just make sure you come back in here Friday night or Saturday morning and take your punishment....... :thumb:

my point exactly make sure everyone comes back on here late friday or sat morning and takes their punishment...As for us in MTP...yall might have to wait until sat afternoon b/c we will b partying all night..i know you mckenzie fans are proud of your team but seriously who have you played..you talk about being 3-4 in state all year..MTP was right there also for awhile...i just dont see a tough team on your schedule other than dresden and they played the same week teams you did...and talk about middle school if ours played your schedule we would be at least 8-2

my point exactly make sure everyone comes back on here late friday or sat morning and takes their punishment...As for us in MTP...yall might have to wait until sat afternoon b/c we will b partying all night..i know you mckenzie fans are proud of your team but seriously who have you played..you talk about being 3-4 in state all year..MTP was right there also for awhile...i just dont see a tough team on your schedule other than dresden and they played the same week teams you did...and talk about middle school if ours played your schedule we would be at least 8-2

I hope you don't believe Mckenzie had a power puff schedule! I'll let the Rebel folks explain that to you Tiger fans! :roflol: