Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

Just saying I will be attending the game tonight, and whoever snotbubble is your sad. You must have not to much better to do but sit around and figure out who certain people are. Thanks for throwing my personal life into a post on a high school game just because you didn't like what I had to say. I will enjoy my Camels at the game tonight during half time when we are up by 7.

Oh by the way if you guys want to know the real reason why I quit please come find me for those of you who know who I am. I honestly do not care what all of you people think. I have supported this team even when I had my differences with 90% of the players. AKA my Junior and Senior year, but whatever my prediction stands the same, and I think Polk still comes away with the victory.

Hope the game is injury free, and I do apologize for slandering the CAK kids in my first post, but im pretty sure the crap talking has gone both ways. I just rather enjoy slinging it back.

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

the best in 3a?.. cant seem to find where any polk fan stated that.. i say alcoa is and cak number two seein only alcoa has beat them in 2 yrs.. all we want is the chance to show the big boys we to can play some ball.. we wanna play the best so here is a chance.. we heard all the talk u cant beat sp .. we did.. u cant beat tyner .. we did.. so now we wanna step up our game and play one of the best.. so here is our chance (the country boys, the dippin , spittin, deer huntin, bean and tater eatin, cow milkin, boys from the hay fields) get to to show the big boys how well we match up and that we also know wat to with the pigskin... good luck cats hope u are victorious.. this is prob the best team we have played since goodpasture in 03.... or david lipscomb a few yrs back...

the best in 3a?.. cant seem to find where any polk fan stated that.. i say alcoa is and cak number two seein only alcoa has beat them in 2 yrs.. all we want is the chance to show the big boys we to can play some ball.. we wanna play the best so here is a chance.. we heard all the talk u cant beat sp .. we did.. u cant beat tyner .. we did.. so now we wanna step up our game and play one of the best.. so here is our chance (the country boys, the dippin , spittin, deer huntin, bean and tater eatin, cow milkin, boys from the hay fields) get to to show the big boys how well we match up and that we also know wat to with the pigskin... good luck cats hope u are victorious.. this is prob the best team we have played since goodpasture in 03.... or david lipscomb a few yrs back...

wait a tick...you just described my life, until I went off to college that is :thumb:

Good luck to All...

almost 4 hrs til kick-off

the country boys, the dippin , spittin, deer huntin, bean and tater eatin, cow milkin, boys from the hay fields

As I stated before I played for davis and I'm from old fort but I don't understand (never have) why some people from polk think its cool or impresses others to brag about deer huntin' and dippin snuff? Most of them boys on that team couldn't milk a cow if there life depended on it. Sorry for the rant I just get so tired of the polk/redneck persona. Prime example is hargrove saying on channel 3 "all we know round here is football and farming" :roll:

I have to admit that was a good one.

In all seriousness, I may be surprised tomorrow, but I'm going to go out on a limb here. No, CAK is not Alcoa. Alcoa is the complete package and has a phenomenal power run game. Some Polk fans won't understand that until they play them one day. Power run is obviously not CAK's game, but a little like Alcoa, until you've played against the CAK passing attack, it's hard to get a good feel for how potent in can be because there just isn't much out there that is being run like this. No, it's not like _______ fill in the blank. Now, having said that, the CAK QB, receivers, line, and backs have to execute to make it work. So far this year they've done that very well. If tomorrow they don't then all bets are off. But my guess is that they won't come in flat, they won't be looking past Polk (some of you have made sure of that) and they will execute their offense to a very high standard.

I have no doubt Polk is very, very good. I don't care who you play, you don't get up 21 - 0 in the first quarter and go 9-1 if you're not good. Polk also has some excellent athletes and CAK better be ready to account for them. CAK's coaching staff is one of the best in the state in 3A overall and also one of the best at getting the most out of what they have to work with. If the past is any indicator, the Warriors will be prepared, focused, and ready. They do not quit.

I have a lot more questions about how Polk will match up with CAK's defense than how CAK's offense will match up with Polk's defense. If both teams play their best, CAK wins and advances, and I don't really care what the margin is. IMO, if these 2 teams played 4 times, CAK wins 3. But that's why they play the game. Will tomorrow night be the one in 4 that Polk comes out on top? I say NO.

All I will say is Air Raid!!!! You won't know until it's way too late :thumb:

As I stated before I played for davis and I'm from old fort but I don't understand (never have) why some people from polk think its cool or impresses others to brag about deer huntin' and dippin snuff? Most of them boys on that team couldn't milk a cow if there life depended on it. Sorry for the rant I just get so tired of the polk/redneck persona. Prime example is hargrove saying on channel 3 "all we know round here is football and farming" :roll:

i think we are usin it as sarcasm... cause thats wat everyone thinks of when u mention polk... u know sarcasm dont ya... and after everything hargrove has done on the field im sure he has earned the right to use sarcasm if he thinks it necessary.. and im sure i know who u are so u know how everyone profiles us all as so called rednecks as they call it so we have to be sarcastic when givin the chance...

Edited by polkalumn01