Polk at CAK

polkalumn01

i think we are usin it as sarcasm... cause thats wat everyone thinks of when u mention polk... u know sarcasm dont ya... and after everything hargrove has done on the field im sure he has earned the right to use sarcasm if he thinks it necessary.. and im sure i know who u are so u know how everyone profiles us all as so called rednecks as they call it so we have to be sarcastic when givin the chance...

Hey Polkalum, you going to the game. Care to send me updates via text??

Since we're speaking of farm funnies, the town I grew up in was always the butt of jokes for the local area "big city" town. One morning their radio DJ's announced that we had cancelled our drivers ed program.............because the mule had died. I laughed out loud and still grin when I think about it, even though they were talking about me and my town. Hey, all of us living in E.TN are from a small town, hicksville USA when compared to the truly big cities in this country. When I travel people think Knoxville is a scruffy little city and that I speak some kind of foreign language. We can all be proud of where we're from, but surely we can laugh at some of the truisms in these jokes and laugh at ourselves occassionally. Oh well, I've had fun on this thread, no insults intended to anyone, I apologize if I haven't come across the right way. See ya at the game.

Since we're speaking of farm funnies, the town I grew up in was always the butt of jokes for the local area "big city" town. One morning their radio DJ's announced that we had cancelled our drivers ed program.............because the mule had died. I laughed out loud and still grin when I think about it, even though they were talking about me and my town. Hey, all of us living in E.TN are from a small town, hicksville USA when compared to the truly big cities in this country. When I travel people think Knoxville is a scruffy little city and that I speak some kind of foreign language. We can all be proud of where we're from, but surely we can laugh at some of the truisms in these jokes and laugh at ourselves occassionally. Oh well, I've had fun on this thread, no insults intended to anyone, I apologize if I haven't come across the right way. See ya at the game.

So you can imagine what I have to up with in the DMV <_< And BTW I'm going with CAK in a highlight film :thumb:

Edited by alcoafan72

Great game CAK! The QB of yours is something else and your receivers took some shots that most would have laid down on. Hope you do well against Alcoa next week, they need to be taken down a notch.

The Polk County Wildcats have had a great run this year and have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about - you had them up to the last second - sigh, awesome game that somebody had to lose. Great job this year Coach Davis! We'll get them next year.

Go Polk!

:thumb:

Edited by Yeehaw

Great game CAK! The QB of yours is something else and your receivers took some shots that most would have laid down on. Hope you do well against Alcoa next week, they need to be taken down a notch.

The Polk County Wildcats have had a great run this year and have absolutely nothing to hang your heads about - you had them up to the last second - sigh, awesome game that somebody had to lose. Great job this year Coach Davis! We'll get them next year.

Go Polk!

:thumb:

Maybe next year Polk fan, maybe next year!!! :thumb::roflol::roflol:

Edited by F5seekshelter