Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

Well those few bone heads that make their comments are still representatives of your program. So there for their comments reflect you all. But I am loving this new Patriot attitude of being humble to a team like Hendersonville. Where was this when you played all the teams in your region? Trust me, you are the black sheep in our region not because of the players on the field, but the fans that cannot be respectful and that reflects you all. Just like whinning fans and coaches from other teams, they are still the representatives of their programs that Henry County fans love to remind us about weekly. Even on threads that do not pertain to your program. So yes sir the comments of few do represent you and your program.

The Red Warrior: Biggest Whinner in the State. O I am a former coach. O I was once a great coach on XBox. O I am the greatest! O you make this program that is great suck, and when the commondos beat the team you should say, O I should have shut my mouth!!!

I would like to see Northeast play Henry County see watch the tears falling!

Earlier in this thread a Gallatin fan said we have the nicest fans in the state! Your post makes no sense because you are on a HC/Hendersonville thread that doesn't pertain to your program doing the same thing you are trashing other posters for doing! You are just a butthurt coach that obviously got exposed last week by Clarksville. I would hate HC too because of their domination of this district! Get your boys in the weight room and teach them how to hold on to the ball!

The reason is because the region ie WEAK and those of us with any sense know it. We are a good team but the region is loaded with fair teams and poor teams. That's nobody's fault but it is true. Your problem with me is that I call it like I see it. You and the rest of your staff whines too much when you would be best served to keep your mouth shut. Your staff leads the region in whining and no other staff is even close. In that respect (whining), your staff won a championship!

Now this is where HC and Hendersonville differ. Hendersonville's district is one of the tougher ones out there. We play Beech, Gallatin,and Mt. Juliet every year and these games makes them a better and stronger team as the season goes on. Don't let the 8-3 record fool you. I feel that when it comes to schedule strength Hendersonville has had tougher teams to play in which this could benefit them.

you are right cammando, it has probably better prepared them however it may well have beat them up as well, the last threee weeks have been very physical football games for the commandos, for the same reasons it may make them better, it may make them worse, Hendersonville is a very good football team that will be the biggest feather in our hat if we pull off the victory, but do nto think because we play in a weak district that we are weak.

you are right cammando, it has probably better prepared them however it may well have beat them up as well, the last threee weeks have been very physical football games for the commandos, for the same reasons it may make them better, it may make them worse, Hendersonville is a very good football team that will be the biggest feather in our hat if we pull off the victory, but do nto think because we play in a weak district that we are weak.

By no means is Henry Co a weak team. I know whats at hand come friday night. 2 evenly matched teams VERY similar style of play. Interested to see what changes these teams have made to catch the strong D's off guard. Prophet you are right the Commandos have had some very physical games lately and I expect this one to be the most physical one yet. These boys know they are being overlooked by everyone and that makes them want it even more

I agree and I don't want our fans to think that I in any way imply that we aren't a strong team. We would win most districts in the state and finish second in the ones we don't win. We just happen to reside in a very weak district by no fault of our own. Also through no fault of our own we are in the district with the state's biggest bunch of whiners!

Well those few bone heads that make their comments are still representatives of your program. So there for their comments reflect you all. But I am loving this new Patriot attitude of being humble to a team like Hendersonville. Where was this when you played all the teams in your region? Trust me, you are the black sheep in our region not because of the players on the field, but the fans that cannot be respectful and that reflects you all. Just like whinning fans and coaches from other teams, they are still the representatives of their programs that Henry County fans love to remind us about weekly. Even on threads that do not pertain to your program. So yes sir the comments of few do represent you and your program.

The Red Warrior: Biggest Whinner in the State. O I am a former coach. O I was once a great coach on XBox. O I am the greatest! O you make this program that is great suck, and when the commondos beat the team you should say, O I should have shut my mouth!!!

[ You do realize that, according to your logic, that you are a representative of your program. I wonder if Kevin 38 and The Commisioner, both classy posters, are proud to have you as their mouthpiece. Perhaps you just have too much time on your hands now that Johnny Darden is THE coach there.

GO BIG RED

theydontcare is trying to distract Henry County's focus against Hendersonville in hopes Northeast will not have to play Henry County. He knows Northeast cannot beat Henry County. Logic directs that he would rather play someone he does not know than someone he knows he cannot beat. The game vs Northeast was enjoyable to watch, but the Patriots were never in jeopardy. The result would be the same 10 times out of 10.

:popcorneater:

Get your popcorn ready!

I'm expecting big things from the Hendersonville's defensive front seven this friday. Townsend, Bozeman, Russell, Gray, Dye and company should have a very physical night and look for them and the rest of the defense to be flying around creating problems for the Patriot offense. Controlled Chaos.

Offense wise I expect the Commandos to establish the run early, but use the pass game to create some field position. They will run it at you until you stop it. And catch you looking inside and throw one deep when you least expect it. Coach Hatfield will line his offense up in multiple different formations and give the defense all kinds of looks.

This game is everything you want. Two physical teams playing with a do or die attitude. Good Luck to both teams.

I will pick Hendersonville in a close one. They still have some tricks up there sleeve. It will be a great one.

Go Commandos!