signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

NO ONE WILL DISREPECT OUR FIELD! I seen the fight...and what they did was uncalled for. yes it made us look bad but oh well. Yes signal deserved the win...our defense wasnt that great but after the stunt yall pulled at the end i hope ur knocked out them brackets!!! Still have true Creekbank pride!

That's right. Like Creasy said on the radio... This is 101 years of tradition and pride. Ain't no way the student body or Alumni are gonna let anyone disrespect on the Creekbank, let alone 3 year old school.

As for the players, kudos to them for keeping the end of the game clean.

BTW I say the tackle of the Eagle should get the Hammer Award of the night! :thumb: Wish they'd had some kerosene to burn that flag but I guess tearing it up will have to suffice.

• Upvote 1

Well TrainTracks hates to say I told u guys so...Pretty surprised u kept it as close as u did....SM acts like they haven't been there and can be disrespectful but it's because they havent been there before and there coach is a goober...I said all year SM would win it all with there clone army and I have been right all along...Good season for TC though as young as u guys are u will be restocked and that much better next year when u run the table....

Congrats Lord Vador and ur clone army...Enjoy this year and soak it up...Might be a while before u have a run like this again in 4A

Edited by TrainTracks99

That's right. Like Creasy said on the radio... This is 101 years of tradition and pride. Ain't no way the student body or Alumni are gonna let anyone disrespect on the Creekbank, let alone 3 year old school.

As for the players, kudos to them for keeping the end of the game clean.

BTW I say the tackle of the Eagle should get the Hammer Award of the night! :thumb: Wish they'd had some kerosene to burn that flag but I guess tearing it up will have to suffice.

all i got to say about T.C. people, not all of em but the idiots that come out on the field is TRASH, straight up TRASHY! SM had every right to storm the field wit excitement. they just beat the multiple time state champs. just pathetic really.

Tonight was a great ballgame. Classic hard nose football. Trousdale losing number 80 really hurt us I think. As for the post game activities...you may stick that flag in other teams fields but not in Trousdale County as everyone seen tonight what will happen if you try to disrespect the Creekbank!

all i got to say about T.C. people, not all of em but the idiots that come out on the field is TRASH, straight up TRASHY! SM had every right to storm the field wit excitement. they just beat the multiple time state champs. just pathetic really.

Storming the field with excitement is what not caused the fight. It was the attempted disrespect by the mascot that caused it. He got what he deserved! You can say what you want but it is disrespectful to any team that you put a flag in the middle of their field after a win. I understand that everyone from SM was excited about the win but win with class and don't disrespect some ones house. That is "TRASHY"

Edited by LUCKY

Storming the field with excitement is what not caused the fight. It was the attempted disrespect by the mascot that caused it. He got what he deserved! You can say what you want but it is disrespectful to any team that you put a flag in the middle of their field after a win. I understand that everyone from SM was excited about the win but win with class and don't disrespect some ones house. That is "TRASHY"

i cant believe TC is talking about winning with class. what goes around comes around in my book. this is karma from locking FC out of the locker room after TC's win last year and parents cussing the players out. they got what they deserved down there at the beloved creekbank

Storming the field with excitement is not caused the fight. It was the attempted disrespect by the mascot that caused it. He got what he deserved! You can say what you want but it is disrespectful to any team that you put a flag in the middle of their field after a win. I understand that everyone from SM was excited about the win but win with class and don't disrespect some ones house. That is "TRASHY"

ya like i say, i've seen alot of hartsville football, an you wanna talk about class. i've seen hartsville fans surrounding the opposing team as they walk from the field to the locker room, while the fans cursing, tauntin, and spittin on the boys. were talkin a team that got beat by hartsville but yet get treated that way. you still wanna talk about class? an you know i'm speakin the truth whether you admit it or not.

Edited by woodwalker

ya like i say, i've seen alot of hartsville football, an you wanna talk about class. i've seen hartsville fans surrounding the opposing team as they walk from the field to the locker room, while the fans cursing, tauntin, and spittin on the boys. were talkin a team that got beat by hartsville but yet get treated that way. you still wanna talk about class? an you know i'm speakin the truth whether you admit it or not.

I guess it's that time of the month... Chill lady