Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

its about matchups. you cant go by our unaka score to determine anything. Cloudland's bread and butter is that press. it wouldnt affect the cosby guards. therfore i think conard would score evrytime down the floor if we played you all. The reason Cloudland gets no respect from me(yet) is because they got the easiest road to a region title in the history of highschool basketball. washburn and hancock? geez thats crazy! if they go on the road and win a substate game then you have my respect. listen im not a hater at all. im def not jealous, ive been to the boro as a fan and a player. and if hampton and cloudland go to the boro i hope the play a 5th time in the championship. im just honest and i call it like i see it. good luck to both teams. i like to see small schools do well. im friends with some people in carter county. i just dont understand how people can cheer for multiple teams. thats just not how it is around here. when my team goes home so do I.

Just because you have a favorite team don't mean you can't like and respect other programs.If you guys would have won last night,I'd be pulling for you next week, you had good kids who played their hearts out and did it in the right way. Some kids and programs can turn you against them ,but of the 4 teams I saw last night,nothing to hate about any of um. Another thing is ,Cloudland can play with Hampton or Cosby either one.Should already be enough evidence to show that.

I understand Harriman has improved alot!

Now You and King gotta keep your promise of no excuses... If that flu hits hard, I dont want to hear about it....ill hear enough from Jason Vines and Brandi ! :roflolk:

Hope all stays well for Thursday

Harriman has improved ALOT once they got Davis back from his illness at the first of the year they've been a tough team to play with, they're playing some very good ball right now! But it's not going to be easy for the Devils as they will either get a rematch with Hampton or a rematch of last year's substate against Cloudland!

GO HARRIMAN!!!!

The king calls me an idiot. man ive forgot more about basketball than you will ever know. i bet your good at driving your trans am fast and wearing camo, id say thats about it. Any one who refers to them self as the king is retarded. like i said in another thread ive seen your posts for years. no matter what, i, nor will anyone else in carter county ever take you serious. your a moron. too bad you will miss the sub state games monday because that is wrestling night. stay cool king

The king calls me an idiot. man ive forgot more about basketball than you will ever know. i bet your good at driving your trans am fast and wearing camo, id say thats about it. Any one who refers to them self as the king is retarded. like i said in another thread ive seen your posts for years. no matter what, i, nor will anyone else in carter county ever take you serious. your a moron. too bad you will miss the sub state games monday because that is wrestling night. stay cool king

Ive owned two Trans-Ams :unsure:

Didnt know that was a bad thing :cry:

Wanna race your Prius title for title?! :mrgreen:

Edited by uknoit2

Harriman has improved ALOT once they got Davis back from his illness at the first of the year they've been a tough team to play with, they're playing some very good ball right now! But it's not going to be easy for the Devils as they will either get a rematch with Hampton or a rematch of last year's substate against Cloudland!

GO HARRIMAN!!!!

Always good to be playin your best ball when it counts. No easy games from here on for sure.

Ive owned two Trans-Ams :unsure:

Didnt know that was a bad thing :cry:

Wanna race your Prius title for title?! :mrgreen:

LMAO. you got it all wrong. cosby tradition drives a 1984 chevy with a 6 inch lift with 35 12x50's for fun. if yall knew this guy you would love him. trust you would like to have him on your side cause i love him being on mine.

LMAO. you got it all wrong. cosby tradition drives a 1984 chevy with a 6 inch lift with 35 12x50's for fun. if yall knew this guy you would love him. trust you would like to have him on your side cause i love him being on mine.

Well heck, sounds like Carter Co! :)

Id say we'd all get along pretty well....somehow!