Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

Alcoa wins.betsy does not.alcoa scores a bunch of points.betsy will be lucky if they get a field goal.Mercy rule goes into effect after 2nd period,maybe 1st if they do their little midfield dance before game starts.Wonder why they did not do that before last years game.I just cant see this game even being close.To much size,speed.and overall talent.I just cannot see how this will even come close to being a contest.Alcoa did not play well against CAK and this does not bode well for betsy.Look for Alcoa to come out and make a statement going forward to cookville.They will want to give whoever they play next week something to think about.If I were Rankin I would put the fear of gosh on them.Have nice day.

They did their little "dance" before the game; Alcoa was warming up and had their backs to them. They were taking care of business.

Just because you say "that is the question" doesn't really make it "the question." Stick to your day job, if you have one; rhetoric is not your cup of tea, Mr. Popcorneater.

Spoken like a true ambulance chaser. :roflol::roflol:

Not that it's any of your business, but, I do have a great job. I'm sure it doesn't pay as well as yours. However, I don't live off other peoples misfortunes. Enjoy your couch time TD. You definately need a rest!!!

Edited by F5seekshelter

Spoken like a true ambulance chaser. :roflol::roflol:

"The phone call is free, the advise is free. So, what do you have to lose?". Enjoy your couch time TD. You definately need a rest!!!

It's advice, not advise, and I actually represent paramedics rather than chasing ambulances. If you're going to be such a smarty pants telling me what to do with my time, you ought to do a little research and find out what I do.

Also, it's definitely, not definately. You need a dictionary or a spell checker more than I need a rest. :thumb::roflol:

It's advice, not advise, and I actually represent paramedics rather than chasing ambulances. If you're going to be such a smarty pants telling me what to do with my time, you ought to do a little research and find out what I do.

Also, it's definitely, not definately. You need a dictionary or a spell checker more than I need a rest. :thumb::roflol:

Alcoa academics

Alcoa academics

Don't go there...TD is not from Betsy. Can we get back to the game?

What is Elizabethton going to bring to the game? Are they better than last year? More/less experienced?

Does Betsy travel well, having to come down the mountain?

After seeing highlights from the G-P game, I'm wondering how they will play on a good field. Will it slow them down?

Edited by tornadogold

Don't go there...TD is not from Betsy. Can we get back to the game?

What is Elizabethton going to bring to the game? Are they better than last year? More/less experienced?

Does Betsy travel well, having to come down the mountain?

After seeing highlights from the G-P game, I'm wondering how they will play on a good field. Will it slow them down?

Thanks Gold. :thumb:

Sorry TD! My fone dont hav spel cker! However, I'm pretty sure you got my point, right!!! :thumb: