Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

I'm liking how this Alcoa vs Besty match-up is shaping up! Nice wet sloppy field!

Alcoa's Physical size, depth and arsenal of RB's! Perfect Recipe! :popcorneater:

Alcoa will dominate the LOS, blow big gapping holes, and pound besty's LB's all night.

Besty will load the box in an attempt to slow the F5 path of destruction, only to see the dust devils being vaporized in a real twister updraft! :thumb:

RTD11, on 24 November 2010 - 08:48 AM, said:

You know the cyclones are looking at this a another challange for them because everyone says they can't do it has given them the drive to want to prove those people wrong and say to alcoa you don't get a state champ game every year just because of who you are you're going to have to go through us and it will be a battle for who wants it the worse and to me i belive that is the cyclones

Congrats!!! You get the Blue Ribbon for the longest run on sentence in CoachT history!!

first-place-blue-ribbon.gif

Unfortunately, that's not even close to the longest run on sentence. See the example below spawned by gokarns09 in April!!!

Call it dumb say what you want I know for a fact that money changed hands several times, maybe a young guy but, I do know this, it doesn't matter who cheats coaches admin or others are willing to cheat to get the upper hand in highschool sports maybe they shouldn't be allowed to be involved with us young people, whats dumb is you guys that want to say you know something didnt happen and you don't go there didn't play there or hang with current players, I just posted the truth cause my friend as taken alot of crap and he was just

guided by ADULTS that so call have kids best interest at heart, ya as long as they give something in return, grace should line up all the kids they give money to and see how many of them don't play sports, same thing at karns, what you guys dont understand is khs coaches are so desperate to win they would do anything all it would take is tssaa to go in question the team they would find out whats up, one of my buds could have went to hva this year the coaches went to his house and told his grandpa they would make sure he got to school everyday that one of the coaches would pick him up if needed, my point is punish all the schools that break the rules, its winners or losers because khs as paid a big prices over the years our supermidget team was loaded with talent 6 years ago we had guys go to aloca,webb,catholic,farrgt,bearden, grace,central, west anywhere but karns one of the guys that went to west lived less then a mile from khs, just think if tssaa got all the recuriting schools and held the admin and coaches accountable khs would probably be able to win a few.