Elizabethton @ Alcoa

EHSTrack06

How do you tell if it is the kid or old man? His old man has admited to using his account. I teach my sons one very important lesson...when you cross the line into the land of adults, you better be ready to accept the results because you cannot go running back to kid land when it gets too hot to handle. The same applies here. :thumb:

It was me Scots. our name is similar, show some me some love. I wasnt trying to explain why CAK lost to Alcoa. I was saying that Alcoa probably wouldnt have won all those championships with just their in zone players.

I'll be there tonight, go F5

Where in Warriors011's post did he say the reason Alcoa beats CAK is because of their out of zone players? He just made a statement like everyone else does on here, except his is actually, and this is obvious because of how defensive you got, based off facts. Take it like a man and enjoy basketball season though? Real good. Gotta always have respect for someone who takes shots at a kid who always makes informative and classy posts...

Thanks big guy :thumb:

Warriors011 you do make classy post however to say Alcoa wouldn't have won the Championships without out of zone kids is irrelevant. Do you even know how many out of zone kids start for Alcoa this year? If I'm not mistaken there is only two. Alcoa best players are usually home grown kids. That's just my thought but I appreciate your support for the Tornadoes. By the way congrats on a great season.

As for this game Elizabethton better bring their A game if not it will get ugly early. Alcoa 42 Betsy 10