Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Hey, you pointed out the article.

Rhea County ran that D once-upon-a-time. They had enough Div 1 prospects to make it work, and one heck of a coach in Bill Horton, who passed way too soon after a valiant battle with cancer. The Levee Bucs will never be mistaken for those teams.

What SM offense are the Levee Bucs going to adjust their 4-4 base D? Power I? Regular I? Five Wide? Zone Read?

Not quite enough time to make meaningful adjustments.

Clarence...I'm just curious...how do you know so much about Rhea County and Coach Horton?

Edited by 82buc

Heard they flew up to cookv'lle for practice...just to get a feel for the place :hungry:

Yeah, well I hope Sig. Mtn. doesn't get too cocky like the fans on here and overlook Boyd Buchanan. Ask Riverdale fans about that. I'm sure there is 1 person who's not cocky right now, and that would be the mighty eagle of SM. :roflol:

Old news but it was NOT a fumble!!

It was a takeaway. Signal Mountain player tackled the ball and took it out of the Quarterbacks hands. On the news footage I saw, When they hit the ground, the quarterback clearly did not have the ball.

Edited by smtnfan

WELLLLLLLLL hot dang. I am liking the way this game is sounding Reaction and Buc55. We are going to get beat by 50 points...Should I even come home for Thanksgiving? :roflol:

Can not wait to get out of Cookeville tomorrow though! I will be here to welcome the Bucs in a couple weeks though! :thumb:

If you want to miss a great game, you should probably just stay home. I expect this one to be another barn burner. Signal Mountain plays a very exciting brand of football that is fun to watch. The Bucs have a good defense, but we have played good defenses this year and I don't think the Bucs can stop it. The Eagles on the other hand have given up some big plays and quite a few points against good offenses. Anything could happen, but I don't think the slow methodical pace that Boyds offense runs can keep up with our quick strike high powered offense if we are on. I think the only thing that will stop the Eagles "O" is bad execution, but I don't expect that to happen either. This game should be another full 4 quarters of action. I can't wait.

It was a takeaway. Signal Mountain player tackled the ball and took it out of the Quarterbacks hands. On the news footage I saw, When they hit the ground, the quarterback clearly did not have the ball.

I'm really surprised that one questionable call FOR signal Mtn. would even be brought up. They had to beat the officials at SP and TC along with beating the team. They're starting to get used to it. Just sayin'.