Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Congratulations to the Devils. Your hard work and dedication payed off. Enjoy that Gold Ball.

Now lets see if the Memphis school system and the T$AA react to the idiots standing on the Trezevant sidelines posing as high school coaches. Here's your chance. On TV with everyone watching. If you want people to REALLY believe Memphis sports deserve respect then ban any and all so called staff members from ever walking the sideline again. Show me or except your deserved reputation :thumb:

You cannot blame the kids when they return to the sidelines after committing personal fouls of that nature and the staff says nothing to them. The only word I can think of is pitiful. That staff ranks just about the same spot as the donut ring does for a toilet! :ph34r:

I Agree with you 100%,but let me ask you one thing was there any taunting from greenvilles sidelines toward trezavants(sp) team?I know after the memphis team does the flagrant things that the camera pans over to greenvilles side lines and the greenville players are 10-15 yards out on the field making gestures to the other team.Did anyone else see this?The game got out of control from not only the coaches,but the officials also.I am pretty sure that someone from the TSSAA office was at the game and I bet game film will be reviewed.All players and coaches should be dealt with.The officiating crew should be dressed down also.

I Agree with you 100%,but let me ask you one thing was there any taunting from greenvilles sidelines toward trezavants(sp) team?

Yeah... I saw a couple of Greeneville players pointing to their ring fingers and to the scoreboard which was nothing compared to the cheap shots and lack of class shown by the Trezevant head coach who was postering and running his mouth to a TSSAA official after they got their silver ball trophy.

Edited by PowerSweep

Yeah... I saw a couple of Greeneville players pointing to their ring fingers and to the scoreboard which was nothing compared to the cheap shots and lack of class shown by the Trezevant head coach who postering and running his mouth to a TSSAA official after they got their silver ball trophy.

100% agree.The film needs to be looked at closely and action must be taken.all players and or coaches that did anything should be punished.I turned to another channel with about a minute and a half left in the game so I did not watch the awards being handed out.

I Agree with you 100%,but let me ask you one thing was there any taunting from greenvilles sidelines toward trezavants(sp) team?I know after the memphis team does the flagrant things that the camera pans over to greenvilles side lines and the greenville players are 10-15 yards out on the field making gestures to the other team.Did anyone else see this?The game got out of control from not only the coaches,but the officials also.I am pretty sure that someone from the TSSAA office was at the game and I bet game film will be reviewed.All players and coaches should be dealt with.The officiating crew should be dressed down also.

Excuses...Excuses...Everyone who was watching the 4A game on Saturday saw what was going on...we don't need your Twisted example. Excuses are for losers :thumb:

lol, I would never fight with Stink in any way. No matter his opinion on my opinion we share one thing in common and always will. Unless they declare me ineligible for being an Out of Zone player LOL :roflol:

:roflolk: Plus, you have admit #74.... it would be pretty hard to catch #5 anyway!

The 2000 team got the ball started....for that....thanks Guys! :thumb:

Hope and change....I can only hope Trezevant changes! Perhaps next year they should only be allowed to play Taft Juvenile Correctional Center! Now that would be a game!

After watching that game they will be playing for Taft not against them. Congratulations to the Greeneville team. Great season to bad we will not get to play next year. As for the deal with the bus, talking junk on this thread is one thing, but to attempt to murder 60 kids, I hope they catch the ones responsible and put them away for a long time. TBI needs to be brought in and find out who did it. The other school just had a few fans there it should not be hard to find them.