3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

I think this will be a fine game. I have watched all of GP's games and this team has alot of character and guts. Yes they are big and fast but their heart and desire to win has been the difference between this team and past GP teams. I wouldn't bet against them so easily. They respect their opponents and the game should be alot of fun.

I think this will be a fine game. I have watched all of GP's games and this team has alot of character and guts. Yes they are big and fast but their heart and desire to win has been the difference between this team and past GP teams. I wouldn't bet against them so easily. They respect their opponents and the game should be alot of fun.

I agree CPHAGER, this team has alot of character and guts. They have a special brotherhood and play for each other. I truly believe Alcoa is in for a surprise.

something that has not been brought up is that the majority of these Alcoa kids have already played in a couple of state championship games.Many have been starters 2-3 years.They know what it takes.I Do not think there will be any jitters or nerves.I'm telling you if Alcoa comes out relaxed and confident and just jumps all over goodpasture they can win their 7th gold ball.Alcoa has been here goodpastures players have not been in this game.Maybe standing on the sidelines the last time they were in murfreesboro,but not in the big one.We have the horses,the athletes and the experience in this game.If anyone picks against us it would only be goodpasture,haters and wishful thinkers.If Alcoa comes to play no one in any class can beat them.This is all I will have to say the rest of the week.I have no desire to debate someone that I know is wrong.I am too old to argue with idiots.

something that has not been brought up is that the majority of these Alcoa kids have already played in a couple of state championship games.Many have been starters 2-3 years.They know what it takes.I Do not think there will be any jitters or nerves.I'm telling you if Alcoa comes out relaxed and confident and just jumps all over goodpasture they can win their 7th gold ball.Alcoa has been here goodpastures players have not been in this game.Maybe standing on the sidelines the last time they were in murfreesboro,but not in the big one.We have the horses,the athletes and the experience in this game.If anyone picks against us it would only be goodpasture,haters and wishful thinkers.If Alcoa comes to play no one in any class can beat them.This is all I will have to say the rest of the week.I have no desire to debate someone that I know is wrong.I am too old to argue with idiots.

Instead of just being thankful for the great team you have, the facilities, and the coaching staff, You would rather tell the opposing team how bad you are going to stomp them. You think we don't know how talented they are.Maybe you can win 30 gold balls in a row, then you might have a little more CLASS, but i doubt it

Instead of just being thankful for the great team you have, the facilities, and the coaching staff, You would rather tell the opposing team how bad you are going to stomp them. You think we don't know how talented they are.Maybe you can win 30 gold balls in a row, then you might have a little more CLASS, but i doubt it

Ok I lied your team is the greatest.Your fans are beyond reproach,We will be lucky to score against such a formable team.did i leave anything out?Are you happy.Good grief man cry me a flippin river and stop taken those hormone pills.Sometimes it just kills me to see grown men get there feelins hurt so bad.Its a football game dude.I could care less how much class you think I have.My life goes on.Now thats all I am saying......................LOL

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the same thing we heard in '05, '06, and '07?

Ok I lied your team is the greatest.Your fans are beyond reproach,We will be lucky to score against such a formable team.did i leave anything out?Are you happy.Good grief man cry me a flippin river and stop taken those hormone pills.Sometimes it just kills me to see grown men get there feelins hurt so bad.Its a football game dude.I could care less how much class you think I have.My life goes on.Now thats all I am saying......................LOL

Just what I Thought Class-less

Just what I Thought Class-less

With a name like terminator you would think you could take a little bit of jabbing,but I guess not.What a disappointment you are.I cannot discuss anything about this game with the likes of you.Your to feminite for me.Get some help for your feelings,but always remember for the rest of your life that I did not lose any sleep cause you called me class-less.Your a real dude.Look up the definition of DUDE.................remember I am laughing out loud .....DUDE.