3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Again, I hope this team has the same attitude. Besides you gonna win right because you beat CAK a few weeks ago that's all that matters.

We won't win BECAUSE we beat CAK. But after we beat GP it will be clear that the CAK/Alcoa game was more of a challenge than Goodpasture, and the Warriors would have the silver if it weren't for being in the east.

The team won't have the same attitude. They are going to earn their 12th title and 7th in a row.

I hope for a clean, injury free game. I hope it is a good one to watch.

We won't win BECAUSE we beat CAK. But after we beat GP it will be clear that the CAK/Alcoa game was more of a challenge than Goodpasture, and the Warriors would have the silver if it weren't for being in the east.

The team won't have the same attitude. They are going to earn their 12th title and 7th in a row.

I hope for a clean, injury free game. I hope it is a good one to watch.

I think you wish for great things. The moment your team believes it earned the title two weeks ago --Guess what GP deserves to be in the game they have earned it------get that.