Perry County 2011-2012 Season?

theGURU

To my understanding, Coach Rice wanted to play PC week 10. The WC/CW rivalry just isn't what it used to be. I think we actually play CW about midway, maybe week 5 or 6, but I'm not 100% sure.

I wish WC still played Cwood last, I know they have been down a little the past few years but they will be back. Its hard for me to consider PC a rivalry when they have only beat WC once. I hope nobody starts looking past Cwood because I think they finish 2ND in the region behind WC this year.

I wish WC still played Cwood last, I know they have been down a little the past few years but they will be back. Its hard for me to consider PC a rivalry when they have only beat WC once. I hope nobody starts looking past Cwood because I think they finish 2ND in the region behind WC this year.

I think you shouldn't be drinking that moon shine while your posting on the T. :roflolk:

It'll definitely be an interesting season. WC should be a lot more balanced this year after losing Tyler, PC might have to start bribing some of the bball players if they want Tucker to throw it to anybody, and Cwood returns several quality players. Also, you can't count Mt.P out. These'll be the top four teams, but I right now I say it's a toss up between them.

Lol 2nd behind Wc really? They may finish 2nd but it wont be behind Wc.

This year's Perry County team is BY FAR the strongest team they have had in many, many years and its only Spring! I look to see this team ease away just a little bit from the ol' Run-n-Gun style and come out and hit a few teams in the mouth. The defense will be BEAST. Trying to run away from a good solid tackler this year will be inevitable. No predictions yet, only high hopes.