GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS STATE CHAMPS!

DevilMan03

Will you stop HATING on Greeneville GAVIN!!! Yeah I called you out because this is uncalled for and you know it! Your beloved Scott Meadows would do the same thing...did you team not put up 70 a few times back when you played?? didn't your teams lack of DISCIPLINE cost Alcoa a state title back in 01?? Sorry Devil fans that SOME of us Alcoa fans don't know how to act, but you'll find out next year that our program is 1st class and most of our fans are very respectful....Congrats on bringing another gold ball back east!!

Thanks for showing that not all Alcoa posters are idiots! Good Post!! :thumb:

Alcoa would beat Greeneville 35-14 if the 2 teams played tomorrow.

Alcoa would score 60 on Trezevant in 2 and a half quarters EASILY!

Greeneville tried to "impress" everyone by running up the score on a team that was completely inferior to them. I don't agree with the way Trezevant's team reacted (it was inexcuseable) but I do believe it was a situation that never should have been presented.

Alcoa did not "run it up" on teams that they played. There's a reason that Hambrick only had "59 carries" during the regular season. Did any of you rocket scientists ever think of that?

Alcoa was playing 2nd and 3rd teamers last week against Elizabethton before halftime. Greeneville was playing starters in the 4th Quarter against Trezevant.

If Greeneville won a record based off of that then........it will FOREVER be considered a joke by some real football fans who saw the game tonight.

I don't care who else returns either. If #'s 3 and 11 are graduating then Greeneville will not be back in Cookeville next December. Not a chance :roflol:

This is really funny after the Alcoa accomplishments over the years some are showing jealously over Greeneville. We do not have the resume of Alcoa so why are you even concerned? Now if Greeneville had played in their correct classification over the tears we might have a few more gold balls and a debate might be justified. We don't have a clue how a game between Alcoa and Greeneville would come out so why spew off about it?

Here are the facts:

Rankin took out the starters during the 2nd quarter of the Elizabethton game due to concerns about our guys getting hurt or thrown out due to some dirty playing by Betsy. If that hadn't happened, he would've kept them in longer.

During last night's game, our starters were in until there was just a few minutes left in the game. If the opponent is going to keep their starters in, I don't see anything wrong with the starters staying in.

Greeneville fans: howdoitknow2 obviously knows nothing.

I would've loved to have seen a matchup this year. It looks like we have very similar styles.

Alcoa would beat Greeneville 35-14 if the 2 teams played tomorrow.

You got any of that wacky backy left, or have you smoked it all!LOL :roflol:

Greeneville tried to "impress" everyone by running up the score on a team that was completely inferior to them. I don't agree with the way Trezevant's team reacted (it was inexcuseable) but I do believe it was a situation that never should have been presented.

Alcoa did not "run it up" on teams that they played. There's a reason that Hambrick only had "59 carries" during the regular season. Did any of you rocket scientists ever think of that?

You need to look back at some of Alcoa's past scores, look at pre-Rankin days, and while your at it look at this years State Championship game score!

If Greeneville won a record based off of that then........it will FOREVER be considered a joke by some real football fans who saw the game tonight.

Yea, because lord knows that your the ONLY REAL FOOTBALL FAN!!! LMAO

Stop the hating, it just makes you look jealous!

Edited by catback

Will you stop HATING on Greeneville GAVIN!!! Yeah I called you out because this is uncalled for and you know it! Your beloved Scott Meadows would do the same thing...did you team not put up 70 a few times back when you played?? didn't your teams lack of DISCIPLINE cost Alcoa a state title back in 01?? Sorry Devil fans that SOME of us Alcoa fans don't know how to act, but you'll find out next year that our program is 1st class and most of our fans are very respectful....Congrats on bringing another gold ball back east!!

Actually Stink, I believe YOU played on those teams that hung 70. I stood on the sidelines. Doesnt mean I agree with it. Meadows might do the same thing, I dont see what that has to do with anything though. I dont play for or coach with Meadows. Im surprised how all of the sudden its "my beloved" Scott Meadows. I didnt see you telling him "Hey coach, lets not hang 70 on Wartburg or Chuckey Doak".

Common Tornadoes 74 let it be already.... Congrats to the Devils again and way to represent the East.... :thumb:

Hey, I said my peace and moved on to watch the Maryville game. It was someone else, sadly and ALCOA COACH, that felt the need to come here with trying to make things "personal". If you dont like my opinions then you're more then welcome to ignore my posts. Ive got nothing personal against Stink and I acknowledge him everytime I see him out. Where the sudden personal attack came from though I dont know nor will it effect my feelings towards him. Thats all Ive got to say.

Actually Stink, I believe YOU played on those teams that hung 70. I stood on the sidelines. Doesnt mean I agree with it. Meadows might do the same thing, I dont see what that has to do with anything though. I dont play for or coach with Meadows. Im surprised how all of the sudden its "my beloved" Scott Meadows. I didnt see you telling him "Hey coach, lets not hang 70 on Wartburg or Chuckey Doak".

Your right you were on the sidelines so why are you even on here talking crazy, and you're right we didn't complain about putting up 70 back then, but we were also the U of high school football back then...You always seem to have something to say about other teams running up the score and going to two when we did the same thing. Act like you have a lil class for once...Are you mad that you never got in the game or what?? You make the city of Alcoa look very bad on here and I'm just sick of reading it. like I said earlier, sounds like you're hating on Greeneville to me.....congrats again GREENEVILLE for bringing back the gold ball to East tn. and sorry for high jacking your thread.