GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS STATE CHAMPS!

DevilMan03

Congratulations to Greeneville. I wonder if "the record" is something to really brag about. If you do it with your 2nd and 3rd string, that's one thing, but if you keep your starters in 'til the end or almost the end, that's just dumb (risking injuries and not giving your youngsters game experience).

They have about 7 or 8 starters coming back on both sides. :thumb:

Congratulations to Greeneville. I wonder if "the record" is something to really brag about. If you do it with your 2nd and 3rd string, that's one thing, but if you keep your starters in 'til the end or almost the end, that's just dumb (risking injuries and not giving your youngsters game experience).

In most games this year the second and thirds played almost everygame. This game was huge and some seconds and thirds came in late. But what's scary is Greeneville WILL be back next year!

Running up scores on teams you already had beat!!!! WOOOOOO

Will you stop HATING on Greeneville GAVIN!!! Yeah I called you out because this is uncalled for and you know it! Your beloved Scott Meadows would do the same thing...did you team not put up 70 a few times back when you played?? didn't your teams lack of DISCIPLINE cost Alcoa a state title back in 01?? Sorry Devil fans that SOME of us Alcoa fans don't know how to act, but you'll find out next year that our program is 1st class and most of our fans are very respectful....Congrats on bringing another gold ball back east!!

Will you stop HATING on Greeneville GAVIN!!! Yeah I called you out because this is uncalled for and you know it! Your beloved Scott Meadows would do the same thing...did you team not put up 70 a few times back when you played?? didn't your teams lack of DISCIPLINE cost Alcoa a state title back in 01?? Sorry Devil fans that SOME of us Alcoa fans don't know how to act, but you'll find out next year that our program is 1st class and most of our fans are very respectful....Congrats on bringing another gold ball back east!!

Good post :thumb: